Dad Camp News
VH1 has announced Dad Camp, a new reality series that will follow soon-to-be first-time fathers as they receive a tutorial on how to deal with their newly-found grown-up responsibilities, will premiere Monday, May 31 at 10PM ET/PT.
President Barack Obama has reportedly inspired a new reality series to help whip unprepared fathers into shape.
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" Shannon is dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis