Dad Camp News
VH1 has announced Dad Camp, a new reality series that will follow soon-to-be first-time fathers as they receive a tutorial on how to deal with their newly-found grown-up responsibilities, will premiere Monday, May 31 at 10PM ET/PT.
President Barack Obama has reportedly inspired a new reality series to help whip unprepared fathers into shape.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time on 'The Tonight Show'
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance to music as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Alisan Porter on 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!
- 'The Voice' crowns Alisan Porter tenth-season champion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 champions