HOME > Cupid > Cupid News
Maybe the solution to the dearth of romance in reality-dating shows is simply to let the women pick their potential husbands, instead of vice versa.
After Lisa Shannon and Hank Stepleton chose NOT to get married in the finale of CBS's Cupid, thereby passing up a chance at winning $1 million, many viewers probably assumed that their days as a couple were numbered. Not true.
"The Way They Were," our episode summary of the finale, Episode 11, of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The idea was good -- offer a $1 million cash prize so that CBS's Cupid would end with a wedding, not with a short-lived romance like most other dating reality shows. So what went wrong?
Lisa Shannon may not have gotten a marriage proposal or the $1 million dowry, but she still got Hank (while the infamous Robert finished as runner-up) and Cupid's largest audience and highest ratings in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and key women demographics, according to Nielsen preliminary affiliate based ratings for Tuesday, Sept. 16.
Lisa Shannon made it clear to America who her choice for a husband is, but does America believe that he is the best person for her? Find out who America selects for her, on the series finale of "Cupid," tonight, Tuesday, Sept. 16 (9-10 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.
"Fantasy Time. Fantasy Worlds." That's not just a description of the place in which Lisa Shannon finds herself on her last four dates in CBS's Cupid; it's also the name of Swami's episode summary for Episode 10, which has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Sideshow Extravaganza," our episode summary for Episode 9 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Everyone Loves Lisa," our episode summary for Episode 8 of CBS's Cupid, written by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Snow White and the Seven (Media) Ho’s," our episode summary for Episode 7 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC