HOME > Cupid > Cupid News
Maybe the solution to the dearth of romance in reality-dating shows is simply to let the women pick their potential husbands, instead of vice versa.
After Lisa Shannon and Hank Stepleton chose NOT to get married in the finale of CBS's Cupid, thereby passing up a chance at winning $1 million, many viewers probably assumed that their days as a couple were numbered. Not true.
"The Way They Were," our episode summary of the finale, Episode 11, of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The idea was good -- offer a $1 million cash prize so that CBS's Cupid would end with a wedding, not with a short-lived romance like most other dating reality shows. So what went wrong?
Lisa Shannon may not have gotten a marriage proposal or the $1 million dowry, but she still got Hank (while the infamous Robert finished as runner-up) and Cupid's largest audience and highest ratings in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and key women demographics, according to Nielsen preliminary affiliate based ratings for Tuesday, Sept. 16.
Lisa Shannon made it clear to America who her choice for a husband is, but does America believe that he is the best person for her? Find out who America selects for her, on the series finale of "Cupid," tonight, Tuesday, Sept. 16 (9-10 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.
"Fantasy Time. Fantasy Worlds." That's not just a description of the place in which Lisa Shannon finds herself on her last four dates in CBS's Cupid; it's also the name of Swami's episode summary for Episode 10, which has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Sideshow Extravaganza," our episode summary for Episode 9 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Everyone Loves Lisa," our episode summary for Episode 8 of CBS's Cupid, written by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Snow White and the Seven (Media) Ho’s," our episode summary for Episode 7 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets