Megan Hauserman sues Sharon Osbourne over 'Charm School' Full Story
The long arm of the law has reportedly caught-up to Saaphyri Windsor.
VH1 has announced that it has renewed Charm School for a third installment that will premiere this summer.
Sharon Osbourne may need to be demoted from Rock of Love: Charm School's headmistress to one of its students.
VH1 has announced Rock of Love Girls: Charm School with Sharon Osbourne will premiere Sunday, October 12 at 9:00PM ET/PT.
VH1 has announced it's ordered Rock of Love Girls: Charm School, a sequel to its Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo'Nique series. However rather than featuring some of Flavor Flav's former sutors and being hosted by Mo'Nique, the new season will be hosted by Sharon Osbourne and feature 14 bachelorettes from the network's Rock of Love with Bret Michaels reality dating show.
VH1's season finale of Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School Starring Mo'Nique on Sunday night was watched by an average of 4.1 million total viewers according to Nielsen Media Research, The Hollywood Reporter reported Wednesday.
Vivid Entertainment is hoping that Jennifer Toof can live up to the nickname Flava Flav bestowed upon her during Flavor of Love's second season -- Toastee -- as the adult-film company has announced plans to release Toastee Exposed, a hardcore sex video of the 23-year-old Havertwon, PA native, on May 16.
VH1 has announced the premiere of Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School starring Mo'Nique, a new reality competition series that will feature 13 of Flava Flav's spurned former Flavor of Love suitors attempting to transform from foul-mouthed floozies into respectable ladies. Originally announced by VH1 in early November, Charm School is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, April 15 at 10PM ET/PT.
VH1 is set to air a new "Flavor of Love" spin-off entitled "Charm School," in which comedian Mo'Nique takes 13 "Flav" girls and teaches them manners.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments