Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew News
America's Next Top Model alum Lisa D'Amato has given birth to her second child, a son Venice Sire.
Dr. Drew On Call is ending after a five-season run on HLN.
Chyna's brain will be donated to science research, according to the former wrestler and Celebrity Rehab participant's manager.
The WWE honored recently deceased former wrestler Joan "Chyna" Laurer with a heartfelt tribute video on Monday night.
Coroner: Former 'Celebrity Rehab' participant Joanie "Chyna" Laurer's death reported as possible overdoseApril 21, 2016
Former wrestler Chyna is suspected to have died from an overdose.
Chyna's fellow wrestlers have begun paying their respects to the former WWE Superstar on social media following her sudden death.
Former wrestler Chyna has died at the age of 45.
Janice Dickinson has revealed she has breast cancer.
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgustedDecember 2, 2014
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity