Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew News
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgustedDecember 2, 2014
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper was arrested for driving while intoxicated in New Orleans this past weekend.
Jason Wahler has given his heart to one woman.
Lisa D'Amato has welcomed a son with husband Adam Friedman.
Dr. Drew has revealed he has undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer.
Lisa D'Amato is pregnant with a baby boy.
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
Adrienne Maloof and boyfriend Sean Stewart have called it quits.
Mindy McCready was remembered at a public memorial in Nashville on Wednesday.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)