Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew News
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgustedDecember 2, 2014
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper was arrested for driving while intoxicated in New Orleans this past weekend.
Jason Wahler has given his heart to one woman.
Lisa D'Amato has welcomed a son with husband Adam Friedman.
Dr. Drew has revealed he has undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer.
Lisa D'Amato is pregnant with a baby boy.
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
Adrienne Maloof and boyfriend Sean Stewart have called it quits.
Mindy McCready was remembered at a public memorial in Nashville on Wednesday.
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is out
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up