Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew News
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgustedDecember 2, 2014
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper was arrested for driving while intoxicated in New Orleans this past weekend.
Jason Wahler has given his heart to one woman.
Lisa D'Amato has welcomed a son with husband Adam Friedman.
Dr. Drew has revealed he has undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer.
Lisa D'Amato is pregnant with a baby boy.
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
Adrienne Maloof and boyfriend Sean Stewart have called it quits.
Mindy McCready was remembered at a public memorial in Nashville on Wednesday.
- Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic's surrogate sadly miscarries final embryo
- E! picks up new seasons of '#RichKids of Beverly Hills,' 'Total Divas' and 'Christina Milian Turned Up'
- E! orders three new reality series including 'Dash Dolls,' a spinoff of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- 'Duck Dynasty' star officiated Jason Aldean and former 'Idol' contestant Brittany Kerr's wedding
- Stephanie Pratt to reveal all about 'The Hills' in new tell-all memoir
- Mark Ballas reportedly selling penthouse condo in Los Angeles
- 'Dance Moms' star Abby Lee Miller reportedly opening new dance studio in California
- Joe Giudice on wife Teresa Giudice's time in prison: I cry more than our girls
- Giuliana Rancic: Some people think I'm "disgustingly skinny," but I can't help it