Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew News
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgustedDecember 2, 2014
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper was arrested for driving while intoxicated in New Orleans this past weekend.
Jason Wahler has given his heart to one woman.
Lisa D'Amato has welcomed a son with husband Adam Friedman.
Dr. Drew has revealed he has undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer.
Lisa D'Amato is pregnant with a baby boy.
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
Adrienne Maloof and boyfriend Sean Stewart have called it quits.
Mindy McCready was remembered at a public memorial in Nashville on Wednesday.
- Nick Viall: I didn't want an explanation from Kaitlyn Bristowe about her mid-proposal dumping
- Khloe Kardashian: I miss Lamar Odom "every day"
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: If Nick Viall showed up on the first night, it would've changed one thing
- Kaitlyn Bristowe: I hope I've empowered future 'The Bachelorette' stars to be themselves
- Blake Shelton drops off Miranda Lambert's belongings at her house
- Prince George inspired Kardashians sisters' Kardashian Kids collection
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Moises Parra and Burim "B1" Jusufi, determines Top 16
- Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals which girls from 'The Bachelor' she'd like to have in her wedding party
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: ABC was very upset about Shawn Booth Snapchat pic