Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew News
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgustedDecember 2, 2014
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper was arrested for driving while intoxicated in New Orleans this past weekend.
Jason Wahler has given his heart to one woman.
Lisa D'Amato has welcomed a son with husband Adam Friedman.
Dr. Drew has revealed he has undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer.
Lisa D'Amato is pregnant with a baby boy.
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
Adrienne Maloof and boyfriend Sean Stewart have called it quits.
Mindy McCready was remembered at a public memorial in Nashville on Wednesday.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)