HOME > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 News
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 News
Dr. Drew has revealed he has undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer.
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
VH1 has announced it has ordered Rehab with Dr. Drew, a new non-celebrity version of its Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew series, which will premiere this summer.
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's current season will reportedly be its last for awhile.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight celebrities who will attempt sobriety in Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's fifth season, which will premiere Sunday, June 26 at 9PM ET/PT.
Steven Tyler rips 'Celebrity Rehab' and Drew Pinsky in his new book
Michael Lohan, a "Celebrity Rehab" cast member and father of actress Lindsay Lohan, has been charged with felony domestic violence, California officials said.
Tareq Salahi reportedly plans to sue Celebrity Rehab and claims he will expose the show as fraudulent for its decision to allegedly illegally release his wife and former The Real Housewives of D.C. star Michaele Salahi due to a "health condition."
VH1 says Michaele Salahi has been dropped from "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" because she didn't meet the criteria for the U.S. reality series.
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce