HOME > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 News
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 News
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
VH1 has announced it has ordered Rehab with Dr. Drew, a new non-celebrity version of its Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew series, which will premiere this summer.
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's current season will reportedly be its last for awhile.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight celebrities who will attempt sobriety in Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's fifth season, which will premiere Sunday, June 26 at 9PM ET/PT.
Steven Tyler rips 'Celebrity Rehab' and Drew Pinsky in his new book
Michael Lohan, a "Celebrity Rehab" cast member and father of actress Lindsay Lohan, has been charged with felony domestic violence, California officials said.
Tareq Salahi reportedly plans to sue Celebrity Rehab and claims he will expose the show as fraudulent for its decision to allegedly illegally release his wife and former The Real Housewives of D.C. star Michaele Salahi due to a "health condition."
VH1 says Michaele Salahi has been dropped from "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" because she didn't meet the criteria for the U.S. reality series.
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump names Trace Adkins winner, defeating Penn Jillette
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I didn't put any pressure on myself to fall in love
- 'The X Factor' reportedly finalizing deals with Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to serve as judges
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing