HOME > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 News
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 5 News
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper was arrested for driving while intoxicated in New Orleans this past weekend.
Dr. Drew has revealed he has undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer.
Dr. Drew Pinsky says he has no plans to star in another season of Celebrity Rehab.
VH1 has announced it has ordered Rehab with Dr. Drew, a new non-celebrity version of its Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew series, which will premiere this summer.
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's current season will reportedly be its last for awhile.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight celebrities who will attempt sobriety in Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's fifth season, which will premiere Sunday, June 26 at 9PM ET/PT.
Steven Tyler rips 'Celebrity Rehab' and Drew Pinsky in his new book
Michael Lohan, a "Celebrity Rehab" cast member and father of actress Lindsay Lohan, has been charged with felony domestic violence, California officials said.
Tareq Salahi reportedly plans to sue Celebrity Rehab and claims he will expose the show as fraudulent for its decision to allegedly illegally release his wife and former The Real Housewives of D.C. star Michaele Salahi due to a "health condition."
VH1 says Michaele Salahi has been dropped from "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" because she didn't meet the criteria for the U.S. reality series.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition