HOME > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 4 > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 4 News
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 4 News
Janice Dickinson talks alleged Bill Cosby rape: He mounted me like a monster, I was humiliated and disgustedDecember 2, 2014
Janice Dickinson has decided to share more about the 1982 incident in which Bill Cosby allegedly raped her.
Janice Dickinson has become the third woman to come forward in the last week accusing Bill Cosby of raping her.
Jason Wahler has given his heart to one woman.
Dr. Drew Pinsky to host new weeknight talk show for HLN network
VH1 has announced Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's fourth season will premiere Wednesday, December 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
Rachel Uchitel and Jeremy London have denied recent reports they struck up a romance during or after their stay at the Pasadena Recovery Center while filming the upcoming fourth season of VH1's Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew reality series.
Actor Eric Roberts is to appear on the reality program "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew," the New York Post reported.
Donald Trump has uninvited former Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel from competing on the next edition of The Celebrity Apprentice.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the seven celebrities who will attempt sobriety in Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's fourth season, which is slated to premiere in late 2010.
Not only does Lindsay Lohan not want to participate in Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, she also apparently doesn't want to be anywhere near David "Dr. Drew" Pinsky.
- 'The Amazing Race' cuts "Mother and Son" Denise Williams and James Earl Corley
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)