HOME > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 1 > Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 1 News
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew 1 News
Chyna's brain will be donated to science research, according to the former wrestler and Celebrity Rehab participant's manager.
The WWE honored recently deceased former wrestler Joan "Chyna" Laurer with a heartfelt tribute video on Monday night.
Coroner: Former 'Celebrity Rehab' participant Joanie "Chyna" Laurer's death reported as possible overdoseApril 21, 2016
Former wrestler Chyna is suspected to have died from an overdose.
Chyna's fellow wrestlers have begun paying their respects to the former WWE Superstar on social media following her sudden death.
Former wrestler Chyna has died at the age of 45.
The facility in Pasadena, Calif., where the reality TV series "Celebrity Rehab" was filmed is being investigated by state officials, the show's host says.
NBC has announced Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew star David "Dr. Drew" Pinsky will serve as a facilitator for Baby Borrowers: Lessons Learned, a one-hour reunion special that will air Wednesday, August 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
Since Jessica Sierra is going to still be in rehab anyway, she apparently wants VH1 to be there once again to film it.
Jessica Sierra's legal troubles have apparently kept her from reuniting with her friends from rehab.
Jessica Sierra couldn't stay out of trouble in Florida, so she apparently won't be returning to the Sunshine State anytime soon.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition