Celebrity Fit Club News
Kevin Federline, U.S. pop star Britney Spears's ex-husband, says depression led to his recent weight gain.
VH1 has announced Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp's second season, the seventh overall edition of the reality weight-loss series, will premiere with a special 90-minute episode on Monday, February 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight celebrities who will be attempting to shed unwanted weight on Celebrity Fit Club's seventh season, which the network recently began filming.
VH1 announced it has renewed Celebrity Fit Club for a seventh season and Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House for a second season.
Chastity Bono's publicist has confirmed the U.S. gay-rights activist and author is undergoing gender reassignment surgery.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight contestants competing on Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp, the sixth season of the reality weight-loss series, which is scheduled to premiere Thursday, March 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Thanks to Celebrity Fit Club, Kimberley Locke lost 40 pounds and also apparently gained a beau.
NBC has announced former reality TV participants Bill Rancic, Ereka Vetrini and Kimberly Coles will serve as the hosts of In the Loop with iVillage, a new live daytime talk show scheduled to premiere Monday, September 17.
Tiffany Darwish went from 1980s teenage pop star to 2002 Playboy covergirl. However weight-gain became a problem for her early last year, which prompted her decision to sign-up as a participant on the fifth season of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club.
Kimberley Locke gained notoriety as a finalist on American Idol's second season and recently lost 28 pounds as a contestant on Celebrity Fit Club's fifth season.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season