Celebrity Fit Club 7 News
Kevin Federline, U.S. pop star Britney Spears's ex-husband, says depression led to his recent weight gain.
VH1 has announced Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp's second season, the seventh overall edition of the reality weight-loss series, will premiere with a special 90-minute episode on Monday, February 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight celebrities who will be attempting to shed unwanted weight on Celebrity Fit Club's seventh season, which the network recently began filming.
VH1 announced it has renewed Celebrity Fit Club for a seventh season and Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House for a second season.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)