Celebrity Fit Club 7 News
Kevin Federline, U.S. pop star Britney Spears's ex-husband, says depression led to his recent weight gain.
VH1 has announced Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp's second season, the seventh overall edition of the reality weight-loss series, will premiere with a special 90-minute episode on Monday, February 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight celebrities who will be attempting to shed unwanted weight on Celebrity Fit Club's seventh season, which the network recently began filming.
VH1 announced it has renewed Celebrity Fit Club for a seventh season and Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House for a second season.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)