Celebrity Fit Club 7 News
Kevin Federline, U.S. pop star Britney Spears's ex-husband, says depression led to his recent weight gain.
VH1 has announced Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp's second season, the seventh overall edition of the reality weight-loss series, will premiere with a special 90-minute episode on Monday, February 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 has revealed the identities of the eight celebrities who will be attempting to shed unwanted weight on Celebrity Fit Club's seventh season, which the network recently began filming.
VH1 announced it has renewed Celebrity Fit Club for a seventh season and Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House for a second season.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce
- Savannah Chrisley: "Very scary" car accident has "put a lot of things into perspective"
- Blake Shelton calls Gwen Stefani the "hottest date" at People's Choice Awards
- Kristin Cavallari defends husband Jay Cutler against fat-shamers
- Corinne Olympios offended by GoFundMe account to "free" her nanny Raquel: "This isn't a joke anymore"
- Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasons
- People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer Lopez
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"