Celebrity Fit Club 5 News
Thanks to Celebrity Fit Club, Kimberley Locke lost 40 pounds and also apparently gained a beau.
Tiffany Darwish went from 1980s teenage pop star to 2002 Playboy covergirl. However weight-gain became a problem for her early last year, which prompted her decision to sign-up as a participant on the fifth season of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club.
Kimberley Locke gained notoriety as a finalist on American Idol's second season and recently lost 28 pounds as a contestant on Celebrity Fit Club's fifth season.
The other kids at Saving By The Bell's Bayside High just thought he was odd. But for the other seven stars competing on Celebrity Fit Club's fifth season, there's probably a more apt, unprintable word they would use to describe Dustin "Screech" Diamond.
VH1 was has announced the premiere of Celebrity Fit Club's fifth season, which for the first time will be a battle of the sexes as the men take-on the women to see which gender can shape-up the fastest. Celebrity Fit Club: Men vs. Women is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, April 22 at 9PM ET/PT.
The fifth season of "Celebrity Fit Club" on VH1 will see "The Brady Bunch" star Maureen McCormick trying to lose 25 to 30 pounds.
VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club" is returning for a brand new weight losing fifth season in April, with this edition featuring Dustin Diamond, Da Brat and others.
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Rochelle Nevedal and Michael Dombrowski talk
- Kendall Jenner spotted wearing race car driver Lewis Hamilton's gold chain fueling dating rumors
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe cuts Kupah James before Rose Ceremony for outburst
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third