Celebrity Fit Club 5 News
Thanks to Celebrity Fit Club, Kimberley Locke lost 40 pounds and also apparently gained a beau.
Tiffany Darwish went from 1980s teenage pop star to 2002 Playboy covergirl. However weight-gain became a problem for her early last year, which prompted her decision to sign-up as a participant on the fifth season of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club.
Kimberley Locke gained notoriety as a finalist on American Idol's second season and recently lost 28 pounds as a contestant on Celebrity Fit Club's fifth season.
The other kids at Saving By The Bell's Bayside High just thought he was odd. But for the other seven stars competing on Celebrity Fit Club's fifth season, there's probably a more apt, unprintable word they would use to describe Dustin "Screech" Diamond.
VH1 was has announced the premiere of Celebrity Fit Club's fifth season, which for the first time will be a battle of the sexes as the men take-on the women to see which gender can shape-up the fastest. Celebrity Fit Club: Men vs. Women is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, April 22 at 9PM ET/PT.
The fifth season of "Celebrity Fit Club" on VH1 will see "The Brady Bunch" star Maureen McCormick trying to lose 25 to 30 pounds.
VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club" is returning for a brand new weight losing fifth season in April, with this edition featuring Dustin Diamond, Da Brat and others.
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Bruce Jenner announces and explains desire to live as a woman
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown