Celebrity Circus News
Antonio Sabato Jr. was revealed to be Celebrity Circus' champ during last night's finale broadcast of the NBC reality competition series.
Home viewers apparently felt Rachel Hunter's canine-themed Celebrity Circus performance was for the dogs.
Celebrity Circus contestant Christopher Knight had already pushed his injured elbow to the limits in an attempt reclaim a part of his childhood. However the 50-year-old former The Brady Bunch actor re-injured his left arm during a recent rehearsal and was thus forced to withdraw from Celebrity Circus during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality series.
Executive producer Matt Kunitz feels NBC's new Celebrity Circus reality series will be able to strike a chord with viewers of all ages and differentiate itself from other reality competition shows starring celebrities.
NBC has revealed the identities of the six stars competing on Celebrity Circus, a new Dancing with the Stars-like reality series that will follow celebrities as they compete alongside circus professionals.
NBC has announced it's ordered Celebrity Circus, the working title for a new Dancing with the Stars-like reality series that will follow celebrities as they compete alongside professional circus troupes.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter