Celebrity Circus News
Antonio Sabato Jr. was revealed to be Celebrity Circus' champ during last night's finale broadcast of the NBC reality competition series.
Home viewers apparently felt Rachel Hunter's canine-themed Celebrity Circus performance was for the dogs.
Celebrity Circus contestant Christopher Knight had already pushed his injured elbow to the limits in an attempt reclaim a part of his childhood. However the 50-year-old former The Brady Bunch actor re-injured his left arm during a recent rehearsal and was thus forced to withdraw from Celebrity Circus during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality series.
Executive producer Matt Kunitz feels NBC's new Celebrity Circus reality series will be able to strike a chord with viewers of all ages and differentiate itself from other reality competition shows starring celebrities.
NBC has revealed the identities of the six stars competing on Celebrity Circus, a new Dancing with the Stars-like reality series that will follow celebrities as they compete alongside circus professionals.
NBC has announced it's ordered Celebrity Circus, the working title for a new Dancing with the Stars-like reality series that will follow celebrities as they compete alongside professional circus troupes.
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol is played at two-tribe Tribal Council
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle