Celebrity Circus News
Antonio Sabato Jr. was revealed to be Celebrity Circus' champ during last night's finale broadcast of the NBC reality competition series.
Home viewers apparently felt Rachel Hunter's canine-themed Celebrity Circus performance was for the dogs.
Celebrity Circus contestant Christopher Knight had already pushed his injured elbow to the limits in an attempt reclaim a part of his childhood. However the 50-year-old former The Brady Bunch actor re-injured his left arm during a recent rehearsal and was thus forced to withdraw from Celebrity Circus during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality series.
Executive producer Matt Kunitz feels NBC's new Celebrity Circus reality series will be able to strike a chord with viewers of all ages and differentiate itself from other reality competition shows starring celebrities.
NBC has revealed the identities of the six stars competing on Celebrity Circus, a new Dancing with the Stars-like reality series that will follow celebrities as they compete alongside circus professionals.
NBC has announced it's ordered Celebrity Circus, the working title for a new Dancing with the Stars-like reality series that will follow celebrities as they compete alongside professional circus troupes.
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa: I was Boston Rob and Taylor Stocker was Amber Brkich on 'Survivor,' I had the pretty boy on a leash
- Nick Viall "is finding love -- for real" on Season 21 of 'The Bachelor'
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid land 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show gigs
- Mariah Carey and Australian billionaire fiance James Packer reportedly split
- Miley Cyrus shows off her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa reveals Taylor Stocker relationship status after 'Survivor' romance
- Luke Pell's debut album to feature songs about 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher -- "The good, bad and the ugly"
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' after traumatic robbery
- Kim Kardashian's Paris hotel concierge reveals robbery details -- "They were there for money"