Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Bobby Brown lawyer denies family is shooting a reality show based on Bobbi Kristina Brown condition
- Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher welcome a baby boy
- 'The Voice' artist India Carney wows all four coaches, Adam Levine makes her a promise
- 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood confirms engagement to boyfriend
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Britt Nilsson: Carly Waddell ruined it for me, I believe I would've won Chris Soules' heart
- 'The Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss denies Kaitlyn Bristowe has been chosen as 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor's Kelsey Poe: Chris Soules and I parted ways mutually
- Ryan Seacrest celebrates 40th birthday with reality TV stars like Kim and Khloe Kardashian
- 'The Bachelor' runner-up just "didn't feel it" with star Chris Soules, says show source