Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"