Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst handicaps 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)