Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars