Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' runner-up couple Jenny Wu and Jelani Roy dish on the season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Val Chmerkovskiy: Rumer Willis created a lot of firsts for me this season
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Britt Nilsson left with respect and dignity, Kaitlyn Bristowe can be her own worst enemy