Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy