Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman's runner-up reportedly begged to reunite after finale, hoping to change her mind and propose
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman reportedly changes her mind last minute when picking her final bachelor
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 45th birthday with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, reportedly "affectionate" with one another
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'