Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time