Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30