Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right