Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'