Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated
- Donald Trump calls reigning Miss Universe "a hypocrite" after she slams his Mexican comments
- Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4th with North West
- Caitlyn Jenner: "Up until now, I have totally isolated myself from the transgender community"
- Khloe Kardashian parties with James Harden on Fourth of July weekend, spotted sitting on his lap
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two nominees after Battle of the Block
- Kourtney Kardashian's longtime love Scott Disick photographed getting touchy-feely with ex-girlfriend on vacation
- Simon Cowell's mom dies at 89, British 'The X Factor' auditions canceled
- 'Big Brother' evicts Jace Agolli from the house, determines next two HoHs