Canadian Idol News
The Toronto Sun reports that, as expected, Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario was selected by viewers as the winner of CTV's Canadian Idol. Malcolm, known by the derogatory moniker "Waiter Boy" -- a reference to his real-life job prior to Idol, defeated Nova Scotian Gary Beals in the final showdown.
The Toronto Sun reports that CTV's Canadian Idol, the all-Canadian version of Pop Idol (and thus the first cousin to Fox's American Idol), is down to its final two contestants. Ryan Malcolm from Kingston, Ontario and Gary Beals from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia have reached the finals, after Billy Klippert from Calgary, Alberta was voted out in the final elimination. This week, Ryan and Billy will perform with American Idol 2 winner Ruben Studdard as part of their final showdown.
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce after 13 years of marriage
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's casket taken to New Jersey cemetery for burial where Whitney Houston lies
- Ice-T and Coco announce sex of child on the way during new talk show
- Demi lovato discusses sobriety and her jealousy of Miley Cyrus
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' star Ashley Iaconetti: JJ Lane is the greatest, most amazing man in the world
- Jade Roper, Ashley Salter, Ashley Iaconetti and Kirk DeWindt confess someone they didn't want on 'Bachelor in Paradise 2'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' preview -- Does Ashley Iaconetti lose her virginity?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' cast members reveal hookup wish lists
- Bella Hadid and her mom Yolanda Foster channel 'Baywatch'