Brody Jenner can't say enough good things about Caitlyn Jenner.
Brody Jenner and Joe Francis got into a bar brawl last night that allegedly began when the Girls Gone Wild founder punched a girl and ended with The Hills regular being tasered.
MTV has announced it's ordered Bromance, a new reality competition series that will follow a group of guys from across the country as they travel to Hollywood for the opportunity to befriend The Hills regular Brody Jenner and become a member of his entourage.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game