Brody Jenner and Joe Francis got into a bar brawl last night that allegedly began when the Girls Gone Wild founder punched a girl and ended with The Hills regular being tasered.
MTV has announced it's ordered Bromance, a new reality competition series that will follow a group of guys from across the country as they travel to Hollywood for the opportunity to befriend The Hills regular Brody Jenner and become a member of his entourage.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions