Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Britney Spears defends her parenting skills in an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air Thursday, the network says.
U.S. pop star Britney Spears Tuesday confirmed during a surprise appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman" that she's pregnant again.
Pop star Britney Spears is pregnant with her second child by husband Kevin Federline, US Weekly reported Tuesday.
Wannabe rapper Kevin Federline defends his reputation in this week's Newsweek, saying if reports were true, he would not be married to Britney Spears.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta blasted pop star Britney Spears as "irresponsible" for driving with her infant son on her lap.
Louisiana native Britney Spears is heading home to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, it was reported Monday.
Los Angeles County authorities are investigating singer Britney Spears for driving with her baby in her lap instead of strapped in his car seat.
Pop star Britney Spears topped the 46th Annual Worst Dressed Women list released Tuesday by style watcher Mr. Blackwell.
Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, announced on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show Thursday that he's putting out a hip-hop album.
Britney Spears filed a $10 million lawsuit against US Weekly in Los Angeles Monday for a story claiming she made a sex tape with her husband, Kevin Federline.
- Bruce Jenner slapped with wrongful death lawsuit from February car crash that killed woman
- Kim Kardashian: Sex with Kanye West is "getting exhausting" just like renewing our vows would be
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was "100 percent preventable"
- Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling is recovering and resting at home from severe grill burns
- Alfonso Ribeiro welcomes newborn son with wife Angela
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga reveals Teresa Giudice's mental state in prison
- Kendall Jenner billboard in NYC vandalized with red paint in drone attack
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner gender transformation: I warned him not to steal my glam team!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: Having someone in your ear is tough, I know where Clark's coming from