Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Britney Spears defends her parenting skills in an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air Thursday, the network says.
U.S. pop star Britney Spears Tuesday confirmed during a surprise appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman" that she's pregnant again.
Pop star Britney Spears is pregnant with her second child by husband Kevin Federline, US Weekly reported Tuesday.
Wannabe rapper Kevin Federline defends his reputation in this week's Newsweek, saying if reports were true, he would not be married to Britney Spears.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta blasted pop star Britney Spears as "irresponsible" for driving with her infant son on her lap.
Louisiana native Britney Spears is heading home to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, it was reported Monday.
Los Angeles County authorities are investigating singer Britney Spears for driving with her baby in her lap instead of strapped in his car seat.
Pop star Britney Spears topped the 46th Annual Worst Dressed Women list released Tuesday by style watcher Mr. Blackwell.
Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, announced on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show Thursday that he's putting out a hip-hop album.
Britney Spears filed a $10 million lawsuit against US Weekly in Los Angeles Monday for a story claiming she made a sex tape with her husband, Kevin Federline.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned