Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Britney Spears defends her parenting skills in an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air Thursday, the network says.
U.S. pop star Britney Spears Tuesday confirmed during a surprise appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman" that she's pregnant again.
Pop star Britney Spears is pregnant with her second child by husband Kevin Federline, US Weekly reported Tuesday.
Wannabe rapper Kevin Federline defends his reputation in this week's Newsweek, saying if reports were true, he would not be married to Britney Spears.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta blasted pop star Britney Spears as "irresponsible" for driving with her infant son on her lap.
Louisiana native Britney Spears is heading home to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, it was reported Monday.
Los Angeles County authorities are investigating singer Britney Spears for driving with her baby in her lap instead of strapped in his car seat.
Pop star Britney Spears topped the 46th Annual Worst Dressed Women list released Tuesday by style watcher Mr. Blackwell.
Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, announced on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show Thursday that he's putting out a hip-hop album.
Britney Spears filed a $10 million lawsuit against US Weekly in Los Angeles Monday for a story claiming she made a sex tape with her husband, Kevin Federline.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- 'Big Brother' evicts Glenn Garcia, crowns Nicole Franzel, and nominates Jozea Flores and Paulie Calafiore for eviction
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad