Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Britney Spears defends her parenting skills in an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air Thursday, the network says.
U.S. pop star Britney Spears Tuesday confirmed during a surprise appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman" that she's pregnant again.
Pop star Britney Spears is pregnant with her second child by husband Kevin Federline, US Weekly reported Tuesday.
Wannabe rapper Kevin Federline defends his reputation in this week's Newsweek, saying if reports were true, he would not be married to Britney Spears.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta blasted pop star Britney Spears as "irresponsible" for driving with her infant son on her lap.
Louisiana native Britney Spears is heading home to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, it was reported Monday.
Los Angeles County authorities are investigating singer Britney Spears for driving with her baby in her lap instead of strapped in his car seat.
Pop star Britney Spears topped the 46th Annual Worst Dressed Women list released Tuesday by style watcher Mr. Blackwell.
Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, announced on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show Thursday that he's putting out a hip-hop album.
Britney Spears filed a $10 million lawsuit against US Weekly in Los Angeles Monday for a story claiming she made a sex tape with her husband, Kevin Federline.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case