Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline previously had no problem letting fans in on their lifestyle, but the current situation surrounding the pop princess is apparently just too chaotic for Federline to let reality cameras role again.
Rapper Kevin Federline has promptly responded to Britney Spears' petition for divorce by filing for solo custody of their children in Los Angeles.
Pop star and new mom Britney Spears filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Tuesday citing "irreconcilable differences" with husband and former "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" co-star Kevin Federline.
Glamour couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have given their newborn son the decidedly patrician name, Sutton Pierce Federline.
Rapper and Britney Spears husband Kevin Federline is going broke even though he made about $2 million off of the UPN show "Chaotic."
Britney Spears says there's no truth to recent reports that she is considering a second season of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, the failed 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled her pre-marriage relationship with husband Kevin Federline.
Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' husband, joined Americans for Common Cents and Virgin Mobile in New York to push pennies.
Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline were said to be romantically back together when they were spotted on a short Miami Beach vacation.
A California clothing company has signed Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, to feature him as part of its newest clothing line.
Matt Lauer, New York host of "Dateline NBC," questioned Britney Spears about marriage, motherhood, housework and fame -- she has no regrets about any of it.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word