Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline previously had no problem letting fans in on their lifestyle, but the current situation surrounding the pop princess is apparently just too chaotic for Federline to let reality cameras role again.
Rapper Kevin Federline has promptly responded to Britney Spears' petition for divorce by filing for solo custody of their children in Los Angeles.
Pop star and new mom Britney Spears filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Tuesday citing "irreconcilable differences" with husband and former "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" co-star Kevin Federline.
Glamour couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have given their newborn son the decidedly patrician name, Sutton Pierce Federline.
Rapper and Britney Spears husband Kevin Federline is going broke even though he made about $2 million off of the UPN show "Chaotic."
Britney Spears says there's no truth to recent reports that she is considering a second season of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, the failed 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled her pre-marriage relationship with husband Kevin Federline.
Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' husband, joined Americans for Common Cents and Virgin Mobile in New York to push pennies.
Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline were said to be romantically back together when they were spotted on a short Miami Beach vacation.
A California clothing company has signed Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, to feature him as part of its newest clothing line.
Matt Lauer, New York host of "Dateline NBC," questioned Britney Spears about marriage, motherhood, housework and fame -- she has no regrets about any of it.
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance