Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline previously had no problem letting fans in on their lifestyle, but the current situation surrounding the pop princess is apparently just too chaotic for Federline to let reality cameras role again.
Rapper Kevin Federline has promptly responded to Britney Spears' petition for divorce by filing for solo custody of their children in Los Angeles.
Pop star and new mom Britney Spears filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Tuesday citing "irreconcilable differences" with husband and former "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" co-star Kevin Federline.
Glamour couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have given their newborn son the decidedly patrician name, Sutton Pierce Federline.
Rapper and Britney Spears husband Kevin Federline is going broke even though he made about $2 million off of the UPN show "Chaotic."
Britney Spears says there's no truth to recent reports that she is considering a second season of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, the failed 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled her pre-marriage relationship with husband Kevin Federline.
Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' husband, joined Americans for Common Cents and Virgin Mobile in New York to push pennies.
Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline were said to be romantically back together when they were spotted on a short Miami Beach vacation.
A California clothing company has signed Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, to feature him as part of its newest clothing line.
Matt Lauer, New York host of "Dateline NBC," questioned Britney Spears about marriage, motherhood, housework and fame -- she has no regrets about any of it.
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' host Jeff Probst: I was wrong about Ozzy Lusth by several thousand miles
- Chris Soules called 911 and attended to victim before fleeing accident scene
- Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' posts new baby bump photo
- Erika Jayne responds to criticism of her Instagram nude photo: "Sending my love"