Britney And Kevin: Chaotic
Rapper Kevin Federline has promptly responded to Britney Spears' petition for divorce by filing for solo custody of their children in Los Angeles. Full Story
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline previously had no problem letting fans in on their lifestyle, but the current situation surrounding the pop princess is apparently just too chaotic for Federline to let reality cameras role again.
Pop star and new mom Britney Spears filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Tuesday citing "irreconcilable differences" with husband and former "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" co-star Kevin Federline.
Glamour couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have given their newborn son the decidedly patrician name, Sutton Pierce Federline.
Rapper and Britney Spears husband Kevin Federline is going broke even though he made about $2 million off of the UPN show "Chaotic."
Britney Spears says there's no truth to recent reports that she is considering a second season of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, the failed 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled her pre-marriage relationship with husband Kevin Federline.
Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' husband, joined Americans for Common Cents and Virgin Mobile in New York to push pennies.
Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline were said to be romantically back together when they were spotted on a short Miami Beach vacation.
A California clothing company has signed Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, to feature him as part of its newest clothing line.
Matt Lauer, New York host of "Dateline NBC," questioned Britney Spears about marriage, motherhood, housework and fame -- she has no regrets about any of it.
Britney Spears defends her parenting skills in an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air Thursday, the network says.
U.S. pop star Britney Spears Tuesday confirmed during a surprise appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman" that she's pregnant again.
Pop star Britney Spears is pregnant with her second child by husband Kevin Federline, US Weekly reported Tuesday.
Wannabe rapper Kevin Federline defends his reputation in this week's Newsweek, saying if reports were true, he would not be married to Britney Spears.
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard