Britain's Got Talent News
Michael McIntyre has resigned his post as judge of "Britain's Got Talent" after a year, so he can concentrate on his career as a standup comedian, ITV said.
Susan Boyle, who became an unlikely star while competing on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2009, has recorded her third album, Syco/Columbia Records said Monday.
Lee Dewyze has set a new American Idol record, but it's a dubious feat he presumably didn't want.
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has recorded a holiday album called "The Gift" to be released in November, Columbia Records said.
Scottish singer Susan Boyle says singing for Pope Benedict at a papal mass in Glasgow's Bellahouston Park has been a dream come true.
Scottish singing phenomenon Susan Boyle is to perform at an open-air mass Pope Benedict XVI is scheduled to say when he visits Glasgow next month.
Miley Cyrus defended her "Britain's Got Talent" act in which she mock-kissed another girl, saying the entertainment industry has become a "disgusting tabloid."
Former "Britain's Got Talent" contestant Emma Amelia Pearl Czikai alleges in a complaint that producers of the British TV show purposely embarrassed her.
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle told police she was entering her home in Blackburn late Tuesday when she saw a stranger run out of her house.
Susan Boyle's debut album tops U.S. sales chart for fifth straight week
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case