Britain's Got Talent News
Britain's Got Talent has gone to the dogs -- literally!
Simon Cowell has announced plans to return as a judge on the reality competition show "Britain's Got Talent" in the spring after a season-long absence.
Michael McIntyre has resigned his post as judge of "Britain's Got Talent" after a year, so he can concentrate on his career as a standup comedian, ITV said.
Susan Boyle, who became an unlikely star while competing on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2009, has recorded her third album, Syco/Columbia Records said Monday.
Lee Dewyze has set a new American Idol record, but it's a dubious feat he presumably didn't want.
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has recorded a holiday album called "The Gift" to be released in November, Columbia Records said.
Scottish singer Susan Boyle says singing for Pope Benedict at a papal mass in Glasgow's Bellahouston Park has been a dream come true.
Scottish singing phenomenon Susan Boyle is to perform at an open-air mass Pope Benedict XVI is scheduled to say when he visits Glasgow next month.
Miley Cyrus defended her "Britain's Got Talent" act in which she mock-kissed another girl, saying the entertainment industry has become a "disgusting tabloid."
Former "Britain's Got Talent" contestant Emma Amelia Pearl Czikai alleges in a complaint that producers of the British TV show purposely embarrassed her.
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat
- 'The Voice' coaches complete Season 9 teams with conclusion of "Blind Auditions"
- Simon Cowell apologizes for outburst on U.K.'s 'The X Factor'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' professional dancer Allison Holker announces pregnancy
- Miranda Lambert adopts stray kitten found on Arkansas highway