Britain's Got Talent News
Britain's Got Talent has gone to the dogs -- literally!
Simon Cowell has announced plans to return as a judge on the reality competition show "Britain's Got Talent" in the spring after a season-long absence.
Michael McIntyre has resigned his post as judge of "Britain's Got Talent" after a year, so he can concentrate on his career as a standup comedian, ITV said.
Susan Boyle, who became an unlikely star while competing on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2009, has recorded her third album, Syco/Columbia Records said Monday.
Lee Dewyze has set a new American Idol record, but it's a dubious feat he presumably didn't want.
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has recorded a holiday album called "The Gift" to be released in November, Columbia Records said.
Scottish singer Susan Boyle says singing for Pope Benedict at a papal mass in Glasgow's Bellahouston Park has been a dream come true.
Scottish singing phenomenon Susan Boyle is to perform at an open-air mass Pope Benedict XVI is scheduled to say when he visits Glasgow next month.
Miley Cyrus defended her "Britain's Got Talent" act in which she mock-kissed another girl, saying the entertainment industry has become a "disgusting tabloid."
Former "Britain's Got Talent" contestant Emma Amelia Pearl Czikai alleges in a complaint that producers of the British TV show purposely embarrassed her.
- 'The Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: I wanted to tell Shawn Booth "yes" I loved him, we had a "raw relationship"
- Mexico contestant pulls out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant
- Kylie Jenner moves into her own $2.7 million Calabasas mansion before she turns 18
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Shawn Booth's feud with Nick Viall is nowhere near over, We haven't seen the last of Ben Zorn
- NeNe Leakes announces she's quitting 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Two more Kaitlyn Bristowe suitors revealed as new 'Bachelor in Paradise' cast members
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' judges narrow 219 hopefuls into 36 Stage and 38 Street dancers during Vegas Callbacks