Breaking Bonaduce News
Former 'Breaking Bonaduce' star Danny Bonaduce finalizes divorce
Judge says Jonny Fairplay must amend Danny Bonaduce lawsuit
Former Survivor: Pearl Islands castaway Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton has filed a lawsuit against Danny Bonaduce, alleging the former Breaking Bonaduce star caused him both emotional and physical distress following an altercation the two had during filming for the Fox Reality Channel Really Awards ceremony last week.
Former Breaking Bonaduce star Danny Bonaduce will not be charged with battery for his Tuesday night Fox Reality Channel Really Awards altercation with former Survivor: Pearl Islands castaway Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton.
Former Survivor: Pearl Islands castaway Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton filed a police report Wednesday alleging Breaking Bonaduce star Danny Bonaduce physically assaulted him during Tuesday night's filming of the Fox Reality Channel Really Awards 2007.
When reality stars attack, it can be dangerous.
Anyone who watched VH1's Breaking Bonaduce docu-reality series could have seen this coming.
CBS Radio has announced that former "Partridge Family" member and "Breaking Bonaduce" star Danny Bonaduce will become the third member of "The Adam Carolla Show."
Danny "Bad Boy" Bonaduce is all set for Tuesday's premiere of "Starface," a celebrity-gossip challenge game show filmed in Hollywood for cable channel GSN.
Danny Bonaduce, who rose to fame on the U.S. TV series "The Partridge Family," is set to become the host of the Game Show Network's newest entry, "Starface."
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case