Brat Camp News
Two of the youths featured on ABC's "Brat Camp" reality series are facing criminal charges for separate incidents.
Jada Chabot, 15, one of nine misfits on the new ABC-TV "Brat Camp'' show, is facing charges after slamming a speedboat into a Massachusetts family.
Don't look now, but it appears as though ABC might have another hit summer reality series on its hands.
ABC has announced that its new Brat Camp reality series will premiere Wednesday, July 13 at 8PM ET/PT with back-to-back hour-long episodes. Following its special two-hour debut broadcast, Brat Camp will air regularly on Wednesdays at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word