Brat Camp News
Two of the youths featured on ABC's "Brat Camp" reality series are facing criminal charges for separate incidents.
Jada Chabot, 15, one of nine misfits on the new ABC-TV "Brat Camp'' show, is facing charges after slamming a speedboat into a Massachusetts family.
Don't look now, but it appears as though ABC might have another hit summer reality series on its hands.
ABC has announced that its new Brat Camp reality series will premiere Wednesday, July 13 at 8PM ET/PT with back-to-back hour-long episodes. Following its special two-hour debut broadcast, Brat Camp will air regularly on Wednesdays at 9PM ET/PT.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic