Brat Camp News
Two of the youths featured on ABC's "Brat Camp" reality series are facing criminal charges for separate incidents.
Jada Chabot, 15, one of nine misfits on the new ABC-TV "Brat Camp'' show, is facing charges after slamming a speedboat into a Massachusetts family.
Don't look now, but it appears as though ABC might have another hit summer reality series on its hands.
ABC has announced that its new Brat Camp reality series will premiere Wednesday, July 13 at 8PM ET/PT with back-to-back hour-long episodes. Following its special two-hour debut broadcast, Brat Camp will air regularly on Wednesdays at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition