Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: The two to three-tribe switch will be 'a MAJOR setback' for some castaways
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba: Kim Zolciak's return would be unfair
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Ta Keo tribe votes Shirin Oskooi out
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West seriously wants to run for President and he never ran the idea by me
- Caitlyn Jenner avoids vehicular manslaughter charge from fatal accident
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst teases a romantic love story and massive blindsides to come
- 'Big Brother' runner-up Liz Nolan and boyfriend Austin Matelson still going strong despite haters
- Kim Kardashian reveals a baby name she likes for her son, but is Kanye West onboard?
- Jessa Seewald is "holding her head high" and not wounded by Josh Duggar headlines, says source
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coaches advance best duo to ever appear on show and a potential winner
- Tony Dovolani: Kim Zolciak's mini-stroke was definitely not fake, our 'Dancing with the Stars' boot is so unfortunate
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby due date reportedly revealed
- Scott Disick: I'll keep making money without Kourtney Kardashian so I'm not worried
- Bindi Irwin reunites with boyfriend Chandler Powell