Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 1)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Keo Motsepe: Not to put down my previous partners, but Jodie Sweetin is special
- Carrie Underwood: I "definitely" want more kids with husband Mike Fisher!
- Rob Kardashian's fiancee Blac Chyna robbed of $200k after burglar opens safe in her home
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Keo Motsepe talks pressure: I've never made it this far, so it's all or nothing
- Gwen Stefani receives Hero Award at 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Carrie Underwood wins Female Vocalist of the Year and dedicates award to young girl killed by drunk driver
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates frontrunners Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson after U-Turn
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"
- Adam Levine reveals sex of baby on the way with wife Behati Prinsloo!
- 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott reportedly placed in chokehold after North Dakota bar fight
- Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian reunite in rare photo
- Kylie Jenner: I've paid for everything -- haven't had a dollar of Kris Jenner's money for five years
- Gigi Hadid parties with Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Zayn Malik and A-list celebs at huge 21st birthday bash
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Tia Mowry fights social media critic who calls her "fat" by tagging woman's employer
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski talks (Part 1)
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Adam Von Rothfelder and trainee Claudia "CC" Collazo eliminated
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden to appear on 'The Voice'
- 'American Grit' recap: Navy SEAL Rorke Denver's team loses Marc "The Machine" Lobliner
- Julia Sokolowski: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castaways Kyle Jason and Scott Pollard were "wonderful" and "not bullies at all"
- Kris Jenner to Kim Kardashian -- Don't dump on Rob, you were married for 72 days, that's f-cked up sh-t too!
- Parent company of 'American Idol's production company files for bankruptcy