Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance
- Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': I'm torn, both Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson would be phenomenal
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera snags Jeremy Gaynor with US Army connection after four-chair battle
- 'The Bachelor' eliminee Kaitlyn Bristowe: My heart still hurts and I "totally" miss Chris Soules
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson
- Bobby Brown lawyer denies family is shooting a reality show based on Bobbi Kristina Brown condition
- Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher welcome a baby boy
- 'The Voice' artist India Carney wows all four coaches, Adam Levine makes her a promise
- 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood confirms engagement to boyfriend
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Britt Nilsson: Carly Waddell ruined it for me, I believe I would've won Chris Soules' heart
- 'The Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss denies Kaitlyn Bristowe has been chosen as 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor's Kelsey Poe: Chris Soules and I parted ways mutually