Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe gets engaged to Shawn Booth, makes Nick Viall a runner-up once more
- Chris Harrison: Our finger was on the pulse of Bachelor Nation's hook-up scene when casting for 'Bachelor In Paradise'
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Either Nick Viall or Shawn Booth is going to be "truly upset," creating havoc
- 'The Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor Pad' alum Ed Swiderski gets married!
- Chris Harrison: I think we'll leave 'Bachelor in Paradise' with another couple in love
- Bobbi Kristina Brown dies at age 22 -- "finally at peace," autopsy pending for "non-natural" death
- Does 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison think Kaitlyn Bristowe made the right choice between Shawn Booth and Nick Viall?
- Former 'Deadliest Catch' producer shot to death in Pasadena
- 'Big Brother' dethrones HoH Jackie Ibarra, Clay Honeycutt and Becky Burgess remain on chopping block
- Brooke Hogan uses poetry to defend father Hulk against racism allegations
- Caitlyn Jenner receives standing ovation at Boy George concert in Los Angeles
- Jessa Duggar shares photo of baby bump at 25 weeks
- Ice-T and wife Coco Austin reportedly expecting first child together
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Zach Roloff and Tori Patton get married
- 'The Bachelorette' insider: Kaitlyn Bristowe was "confused and lost" before finale, her rejected suitor left speechless
- Ben Higgins and Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg reveal Kaitlyn Bristowe's best match: Shawn Booth or Nick Viall
- Hulk Hogan fired by WWE over alleged use of racial slurs
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick had "cordial" meeting, source says Disick has chaperoned visits with kids
- Kylie Jenner celebrates high school graduation at surprise party thrown by Kris Jenner
- 'Big Brother' houseguests backdoor and evict Audrey Middleton, next two HoHs are crowned
- Former reality TV star Loredana Nesci killed in her home, boyfriend suspected of murder
- Kim Richards: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' producers want me back
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly miserable and seeking sole custody of kids
- Miranda Lambert returns to the stage following Blake Shelton divorce