Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Bindi Irwin and pro partner Derek Hough Season 21 champions
- Kim Kardashian: I'm willing to do anything for a natural childbirth, my baby is breech close to delivery
- 'Shahs of Sunset' couple Jessica Parido and Mike Shouhed divorcing after eight months
- June "Mama June" Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson admit to cheating scandal prior to 'Marriage Boot Camp' premiere
- Erin Andrews talks "comfy cozy" dates with boyfriend Jarret Stoll
- Chrissy Teigen denies 'FABLife' feud with Tyra Banks
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Carlos PenaVega and pro partner Witney Carson heading into finale
- British version of 'The Voice' "poached" from BBC by competing ITV network
- Kylie Jenner labels Instagram photo with boyfriend Tyga "Chaos"
- Kristin Cavallari welcomes third child, a daughter, with husband Jay Cutler
- Kim Kardashian requests diamond necklace as her push present
- 'The Voice' artists Madi Davis and Jeffery Austin show they could win the show with breakout performances
- Bindi Irwin honors late father on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- Stephanie March: I don't spend a lot of time feeling sorry about Bobby Flay divorce
- Carrie Underwood gushes about son Isaiah at AMAs
- Audrina Patridge gets engaged to boyfriend Corey Bohan
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 1)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Mark Hood: The competition was so grueling but so worth it
- Carrie Underwood wins honor at 2015 American Music Awards
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga -- Is their relationship back on?
- 'America's Next Top Model's Final 4 shoot winner's ad campaign and magazine spread before final runway show
- 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern get eliminated, Justin Scheman and Diana Bishop win sixth leg
- 'The Voice' eliminee Mark Hood interview: I didn't think I was going home
- Josh Duggar's wife Anna Duggar breaks silence on cheating scandal in TLC's 'Counting On' specials