Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets
- Mario Lopez to host CBS' new 'Candy Crush' primetime game show
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E
- Caitlyn Jenner to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer again for '20/20'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!