Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people
- 'Big Brother' crowns a new HoH in Caleb Reynolds, who nominates two houseguests for eviction
- Kristin Cavallari isn't interested in your fantasy football team
- Derek Hough happy to return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Joan Rivers' medical clinic's medical director reportedly fired
- 'Sons of Guns' star Stephanie Hayden stands by rape charge against father William Hayden, claims he molested her too
- Kendall Jenner posts upskirt photo on Instagram while bashing the photographer responsible for taking it
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' eliminates Zina Garrison and the Blue Team votes off Andrea Wilamowski
- Phil Robertson declares AIDS is God's punishment for gays
- New 'The Biggest Loser' trainers Jessie Pavelka and Jennifer Widerstrom: They hazed us a little bit but it's surreal
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's 'True Tori' reality series renewed by Lifetime
- Juan Pablo Galavis: My relationship with Nikki Ferrell would've been over if it wasn't for one thing
- Kanye West reportedly rushed to hospital with migraine in Australia
- Apollo Nida enters jail late after blowout fight with wife Phaedra Parks
- Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic denies unplanned throat biopsy and general anesthesia claims
- 'Big Brother' issues "live rewind" twist so houseguests get sent back in time
- 'America's Got Talent' determines the six finale acts for Season 9
- Scott Disick reportedly refusing to check into rehab facility
- Jennifer Lopez playing a cougar in 'The Boy Next Door' movie
- Joan Rivers had reportedly been undergoing unplanned throat biopsy