Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Donald Trump retaining 'The Celebrity Apprentice' executive producer credit
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!
- Ali Caldwell on shocking 'The Voice' results: I wasn't expecting the outcome but I showed the world my passion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others -- Who's dating or married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray friend reportedly claims they've "broke up"
- Kardashian sisters objecting to Blac Chyna's Angela Renee Kardashian trademark filing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick enjoy snowy outing with their kids