Boot Camp News
Variety reports that a 2-hour special "Celebrity Boot Camp" will air on Fox at 8 PM on Sept. 30, 2002. This is the latest in a current wave of "celebrity" reality shows, including the current "Survivor UK 3" and the upcoming "Mole 3: Celebrity Mole," which will air on ABC in either January or March of 2003.
FOX is looking into another edition of its reality series "Boot Camp" for the 2002-03 season -- this time with famous people as the grunts.
CBS and Mark Burnett (the producer of Survivor) have filed a lawsuit claiming that Fox's Boot Camp reality series is a rip-off of the their smash hit reality series.
Just a reminder that for Episode 3, 'Boot Camp' will be broadcast on Tuesday, April 10th at 9pm/8C on FOX and will then return to its Wednesday night time period on Wednesday, April 18th at 9pm/8C
"Fox reality series Boot Camp notched an impressive first place 10.8/16 in the 9 p.m. hour - 11 percent above a repeat of NBC's The West Wing (9.7/14) and 89 percent above lead-in Grounded for Life (5.9/ 9). Of positive note was growth of 4 percent in the second half-hour (10.6/16 to 11.0/16)."
FOX's newest reality TV series -- 'Boot Camp' will premiere Wednesday, March 28, 2001 at 9PM EST.
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee