Boot Camp News
Variety reports that a 2-hour special "Celebrity Boot Camp" will air on Fox at 8 PM on Sept. 30, 2002. This is the latest in a current wave of "celebrity" reality shows, including the current "Survivor UK 3" and the upcoming "Mole 3: Celebrity Mole," which will air on ABC in either January or March of 2003.
FOX is looking into another edition of its reality series "Boot Camp" for the 2002-03 season -- this time with famous people as the grunts.
CBS and Mark Burnett (the producer of Survivor) have filed a lawsuit claiming that Fox's Boot Camp reality series is a rip-off of the their smash hit reality series.
Just a reminder that for Episode 3, 'Boot Camp' will be broadcast on Tuesday, April 10th at 9pm/8C on FOX and will then return to its Wednesday night time period on Wednesday, April 18th at 9pm/8C
"Fox reality series Boot Camp notched an impressive first place 10.8/16 in the 9 p.m. hour - 11 percent above a repeat of NBC's The West Wing (9.7/14) and 89 percent above lead-in Grounded for Life (5.9/ 9). Of positive note was growth of 4 percent in the second half-hour (10.6/16 to 11.0/16)."
FOX's newest reality TV series -- 'Boot Camp' will premiere Wednesday, March 28, 2001 at 9PM EST.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end