Boot Camp News
Variety reports that a 2-hour special "Celebrity Boot Camp" will air on Fox at 8 PM on Sept. 30, 2002. This is the latest in a current wave of "celebrity" reality shows, including the current "Survivor UK 3" and the upcoming "Mole 3: Celebrity Mole," which will air on ABC in either January or March of 2003.
FOX is looking into another edition of its reality series "Boot Camp" for the 2002-03 season -- this time with famous people as the grunts.
CBS and Mark Burnett (the producer of Survivor) have filed a lawsuit claiming that Fox's Boot Camp reality series is a rip-off of the their smash hit reality series.
Just a reminder that for Episode 3, 'Boot Camp' will be broadcast on Tuesday, April 10th at 9pm/8C on FOX and will then return to its Wednesday night time period on Wednesday, April 18th at 9pm/8C
"Fox reality series Boot Camp notched an impressive first place 10.8/16 in the 9 p.m. hour - 11 percent above a repeat of NBC's The West Wing (9.7/14) and 89 percent above lead-in Grounded for Life (5.9/ 9). Of positive note was growth of 4 percent in the second half-hour (10.6/16 to 11.0/16)."
FOX's newest reality TV series -- 'Boot Camp' will premiere Wednesday, March 28, 2001 at 9PM EST.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice care
- 'I Can Do That' crowns Nicole Scherzinger champion
- Cheryl Burke quits Miss USA co-host gig in light of Donald Trump anti-immigrant controversy
- Gigi Hadid stuns in bikini for Seafolly campaign
- Carrie Underwood raps Wiz Khalifa's verse in 'See You Again'
- Kendall Jenner breaks Kim Kardashian's Instagram record for most-liked photo