Boarding House: North Shore News
The WB's has announced that it's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore" will premiere Wednesday, June 18 at 8 PM ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 PM ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Mark Burnett, who brought one of the first reality television sensations to American broadcast television with mega-hit "Survivor," has signed on as producer of The WB's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore," which premieres Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered six episodes of the tentatively titled "North Shore," an hour-long reality show that will revolve around seven pro surfers living in an Oahu beach house. Cameras will follow the surf dudes and dudettes as they prepare to square off in the Vans Triple Crown of surfing, which consists of three surf championships held in November and December.
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa voted out of her Takali tribe
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?
- 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis welcomes a baby girl with Gage Edward
- 'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?