Boarding House: North Shore News
The WB's has announced that it's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore" will premiere Wednesday, June 18 at 8 PM ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 PM ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Mark Burnett, who brought one of the first reality television sensations to American broadcast television with mega-hit "Survivor," has signed on as producer of The WB's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore," which premieres Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered six episodes of the tentatively titled "North Shore," an hour-long reality show that will revolve around seven pro surfers living in an Oahu beach house. Cameras will follow the surf dudes and dudettes as they prepare to square off in the Vans Triple Crown of surfing, which consists of three surf championships held in November and December.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' daughter: I was a molestation victim of the sex offender my mother is reportedly dating
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner