Boarding House: North Shore News
The WB's has announced that it's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore" will premiere Wednesday, June 18 at 8 PM ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 PM ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Mark Burnett, who brought one of the first reality television sensations to American broadcast television with mega-hit "Survivor," has signed on as producer of The WB's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore," which premieres Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered six episodes of the tentatively titled "North Shore," an hour-long reality show that will revolve around seven pro surfers living in an Oahu beach house. Cameras will follow the surf dudes and dudettes as they prepare to square off in the Vans Triple Crown of surfing, which consists of three surf championships held in November and December.
- Derek Hough and Julianne Hough reportedly returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' fall season
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers -- Who gets engaged? Who splits? Which couple quits the show?
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again