Boarding House: North Shore News
The WB's has announced that it's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore" will premiere Wednesday, June 18 at 8 PM ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 PM ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Mark Burnett, who brought one of the first reality television sensations to American broadcast television with mega-hit "Survivor," has signed on as producer of The WB's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore," which premieres Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered six episodes of the tentatively titled "North Shore," an hour-long reality show that will revolve around seven pro surfers living in an Oahu beach house. Cameras will follow the surf dudes and dudettes as they prepare to square off in the Vans Triple Crown of surfing, which consists of three surf championships held in November and December.
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!