Boarding House: North Shore News
The WB's has announced that it's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore" will premiere Wednesday, June 18 at 8 PM ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 PM ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Mark Burnett, who brought one of the first reality television sensations to American broadcast television with mega-hit "Survivor," has signed on as producer of The WB's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore," which premieres Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered six episodes of the tentatively titled "North Shore," an hour-long reality show that will revolve around seven pro surfers living in an Oahu beach house. Cameras will follow the surf dudes and dudettes as they prepare to square off in the Vans Triple Crown of surfing, which consists of three surf championships held in November and December.
- Danielle Bradbery: I'm so excited for whatever comes after winning 'The Voice'
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery winner of fourth season
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brian Jarosinski back together with girlfriend Stephanie Larimore
- Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy to dance together on Broadway
- 'Big Brother' to feature two new twists for fifteenth season
- Kim Kardashian's delivery of baby girl reportedly filmed
- Sean Lowe reveals who he's rooting for to win 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock's heart
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- '19 Kids and Counting' sibling Josh Duggar becomes conservative lobbyist