Boarding House: North Shore News
The WB's has announced that it's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore" will premiere Wednesday, June 18 at 8 PM ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 PM ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Mark Burnett, who brought one of the first reality television sensations to American broadcast television with mega-hit "Survivor," has signed on as producer of The WB's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore," which premieres Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered six episodes of the tentatively titled "North Shore," an hour-long reality show that will revolve around seven pro surfers living in an Oahu beach house. Cameras will follow the surf dudes and dudettes as they prepare to square off in the Vans Triple Crown of surfing, which consists of three surf championships held in November and December.
- Derek Hough talks condition and whether he can perform on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- E! announces Bruce Jenner's reality series as a transgender woman will debut July 26
- Bruce Jenner reveals which children took his desire to become a woman the hardest and the best
- 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon survive non-elimination leg
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards reportedly enters rehab for alcoholism
- Linda Thompson addresses Bruce Jenner's gender transition
- Kim Kardashian West supports Bruce Jenner on 'Today' show