Boarding House: North Shore News
The WB's has announced that it's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore" will premiere Wednesday, June 18 at 8 PM ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 PM ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Mark Burnett, who brought one of the first reality television sensations to American broadcast television with mega-hit "Survivor," has signed on as producer of The WB's summer reality series, "Boarding House: North Shore," which premieres Wednesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET. Encore episodes will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET beginning on June 22 and continue throughout the entire six-week run of the program.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered six episodes of the tentatively titled "North Shore," an hour-long reality show that will revolve around seven pro surfers living in an Oahu beach house. Cameras will follow the surf dudes and dudettes as they prepare to square off in the Vans Triple Crown of surfing, which consists of three surf championships held in November and December.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals complete Season 21 cast and professional pairings
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Sonja Morgan on Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison account: I could see it coming
- Ashley Iaconetti reveals whether she had sex with Jared Haibon on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Jessa Duggar's father-in-law Michael Seewald slams Josh Duggar
- Kelly Osbourne gives flowers to Melissa Rivers for 'Fashion Police' return
- DeAnna Pappas reveals sex of second child with Stephen Stagliano
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The finale will have heartbreak and devastation
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd forced to sit out Season 21 with ankle injury
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' welcomes two new girls, Jared Haibon accepts fantasy suite with Ashley Iaconetti