Blow Out News
Jonathan Antin is going to have another fresh-head of hair to style.
Bravo's "Blow Out" star Jonathan Antin and his longtime girlfriend, Sescie, are expecting their first child.
Bravo has announced that the second season of Blow Out, its "docu-reality" series centered around Hollywood stylist Jonathan Antin, will premiere on Tuesday, June 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
In a surprise announcement that contradicts previous reports about the future of the series, Bravo has announced that its Blow Out "docu-reality" series will return for a second season. The new season of the reality series about Hollywood stylist Jonathan Antin's salon will air in 2005.
In a transparent quest for additional viewers, NBC-Universal has announced that beginning Tuesday, October 14 its CNBC business news cable channel, already benefiting from its twice-weekly repeats of NBC's current The Apprentice 2 broadcasts, will also begin broadcasting weekly telecasts of the Blow Out hair salon startup series that aired on the media conglomerate's Bravo network earlier this summer.
In its sixth and final episode of the season, Bravo's hot Blow Out reality series hit all time ratings highs in the Adult 25-54 demographic, the Adults 18-49 demographic, and total viewers (breaking the one million total viewer mark for the first time during the program's run.)
While it's clear that Bravo's new Blow Out reality show won't be another break-out summer hit similar to last year's Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, June 8th's Blow Out premiere none the less performed well for the network, drawing 645,000 overall viewers during its 9PM premiere and another 567,000 during its 11PM encore.
How important was executive producer Mark Burnett to the success of NBC's The Restaurant? Beginning June 8, we'll have a chance to find out.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' White Collar "Masaya" Tribe votes off So Kim in premiere
- 'American Idol's Top 12 guys perform for votes and some rise above the pack
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst: The cast is the best yet, the three tribes live up to stereotypes
- 'The Amazing Race' host Phil Keoghan on new season: The format hasn't changed, it's not a dating show!
- 'The Bachelor' eliminees Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe weigh-in on which girl should win Chris Soules' heart