Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks have revealed what's in store for their relationship now that Big Brother -- and their showmance -- is over. Full Story
Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
Nicole Franzel is still wrapping her head around the fact she won Big Brother 18 and its $500,000 grand prize.
Paul Abrahamian was absolutely confident he'd win Big Brother regardless of whether he brought James Huling or Nicole Franzel to the Final 2, but he was shocked to discover in last night's finale he was wrong.
'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
Big Brother crowned returning houseguest Nicole Franzel its Season 18 champion during Wednesday night's live broadcast of the CBS reality competition's finale.
Big Brother: Over the Top will share the same host, competitions and evictions as the televised Big Brother franchise, but the CBS All Access online version's format will be significantly different.
'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
Big Brother is wrapping up its 18th season in just a few hours, and host Julie Chen has shared some final thoughts on Corey Brooks, James Huling and Victor Arroyo.
'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments
Big Brother host Julie Chen admits she wants Paul Abrahamian to win Season 18 because veteran players Nicole Franzel and James Huling failed to meet her expectations.
Big Brother featured the Final 3 houseguests kicking off the last Head of Household competition of Season 18 during Friday night's special broadcast on CBS.
'Big Brother's Corey Brooks talks biggest regret in the game, future of relationship with Nicole Franzel
Big Brother's houseguests evicted Corey Brooks this week, and now he's opening up about his biggest regret in the game and future relationship with Nicole Franzel.
'Big Brother' evicts Corey Brooks, Paulie Calafiore and Da'Vonne Rogers explosively fight in jury house
Big Brother's Head of Household Paul Abrahamian won the Power of Veto and then Corey Brooks was evicted from the house during Wednesday night's CBS broadcast.
Big Brother evicted Victor Arroyo and crowned Paul Abrahamian the new Head of Household during CBS' special Tuesday night broadcast.
Corey Brooks, Big Brother -- the Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day for September 14, 2016.
Big Brother crowned Corey Brooks the new Head of Household and he in turn nominated Victor Arroyo and Paul Abrahamian for eviction during Sunday night's broadcast on CBS.
Big Brother's houseguests evicted Natalie Negrotti from the house during Thursday night's live episode on CBS.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments