Big Brother (International Editions) News
The British network that airs "Celebrity Big Brother," on which racist comments were alleged, appointed a human rights lawyer to a panel reviewing the show.
Officials of the British channel that airs "Celebrity Big Brother" will meet to discuss the show in light of complaints of racism on the "reality" program.
The sponsor of Britain's "Celebrity Big Brother" has pulled out following allegations of racism toward Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty on the show.
The Indian government said it is reviewing alleged racist remarks against Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty on the British show, "Celebrity Big Brother."
A government agency has cleared the British version of TV's "Big Brother" of any wrongdoing after its recent season drew numerous complaints.
The Australian prime minister wants his country's version of "Big Brother" off the air after a female participant allegedly was molested live on the Internet.
Britain's version of the "Big Brother" TV show has been accused of being hazardous to the mental health of its contestants.
A coat seized from the British "Big Brother" house after its owner bragged it was made of gorilla fur has turned out to be monkey fur.
A so-called "gorilla coat" belonging to a contestant on Britain's "Big Brother" reality TV show was seized by police for testing Thursday.
Britain's "Celebrity Big Brother" will have Boy George and Anna Nicole Smith locked in its infamous house, it was revealed Tuesday.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee