Big Brother 7: All-Stars News
Will Kirby and fiancee Erin Brodie are expecting another baby.
Will Kirby and Erin Brodie, his girlfriend of six years, have taken their winning relationship to the next level.
Big Brother 7: All-stars winner Mike "Boogie" Malin and his business partner are reportedly being sued for embezzlement after they allegedly gambled away an "illegally siphoned" wad of cash.
Dr. Will Kirby and his fiancee Erin Brodie are the parent of an aptly-named child.
Dr. Will Kirby and his girlfriend Erin Brodie are reportedly reproducing.
Mike "Boogie" Malin had a wicked good time watching the Boston Red Sox capture the 2007 World Series championship in Denver on Sunday night, but unfortunately he apparently spread the joy of Red Sox Nation to an uninterested local recipient.
"Say Goodbye to the Slop," our episode summary for the twenty-eighth and final episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Canada Girl, is now available.
Mike "Boogie" Malin was crowned Big Brother 7: All Stars' winner during last night's live finale of the CBS summer reality series, defeating "showmance" girlfriend Erika Landin in a lopsided 6-1 jury vote.
"Reign Of The Boogie Man," our episode summary for the twenty-seventh episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by strid333, is now available.
Big Brother 7: All-Stars determined its final two houseguests last night, with Janelle Pierzina becoming the twelfth houseguest to be evicted from the show's All-Stars house.
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season
- Kylie Jenner stars in boyfriend Tyga's new "Stimulated" music video
- Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale get married
- Hulk Hogan asks for forgiveness following racial slur scandal
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court