Big Brother 2 News
The Daily Advertiser is reporting that former 'Big Brother 2' contestant Krista Stegall has sued CBS over an incident in which another contestant held a knife to her throat last year.
CBS has announced that the last three episodes of Big Brother -- originally scheduled for this past Tuesday, Thursday, (both preempted) and Thursday September 20th -- have been rescheduled.
Late this afternoon CBS Affiliate Relations announced that the CBS prime time lineup of "48 Hours," "Big Brother," and "CSI" as well as "Late Show With David Letterman" and "Late, Late Show With Craig Kilborn" will be preempted this evening on the full network.
Variety is reporting that one of Monica's cousin remained unaccounted for in New York late Wednesday. Monica has been kept up to date on the situation, said 'Big Brother' executive producer Arnold Shapiro.
In the wake of Tuesday's tragedy, ripples of change continue to spread throughout the television industry.
Tuesday night's episode of ``Big Brother 2'' appeared to take the concept of prime-time product placement to a new level -- at least at first glance.
Former reality cuties Elisabeth Filarski ('Survivor: The Australian Outback') and Krista Stegall ('Big Brother 2') have been named as judges for the 2001 Misss Teen USA Pageant, which airs Wednesday, Aug. 22, at 9 p.m. ET on CBS. CBS of course is the network home of both 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother.'
In case anyone is wondering, this is the week during which the producers have decided to skip the Head Of Household and eviction process (due to Justin's ejection earlier in the season.)
Krista continues to be a fool and totally miss the point -- what a wonderful mother she must be. Hopefully she'll soon realize how dumb she's coming across and just shut her mouth.
The action on "Big Brother 2" has become a little too racy for the 8 p.m. hour for the Tiffany network.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case