Big Brother 2 News
The Daily Advertiser is reporting that former 'Big Brother 2' contestant Krista Stegall has sued CBS over an incident in which another contestant held a knife to her throat last year.
CBS has announced that the last three episodes of Big Brother -- originally scheduled for this past Tuesday, Thursday, (both preempted) and Thursday September 20th -- have been rescheduled.
Late this afternoon CBS Affiliate Relations announced that the CBS prime time lineup of "48 Hours," "Big Brother," and "CSI" as well as "Late Show With David Letterman" and "Late, Late Show With Craig Kilborn" will be preempted this evening on the full network.
Variety is reporting that one of Monica's cousin remained unaccounted for in New York late Wednesday. Monica has been kept up to date on the situation, said 'Big Brother' executive producer Arnold Shapiro.
In the wake of Tuesday's tragedy, ripples of change continue to spread throughout the television industry.
Tuesday night's episode of ``Big Brother 2'' appeared to take the concept of prime-time product placement to a new level -- at least at first glance.
Former reality cuties Elisabeth Filarski ('Survivor: The Australian Outback') and Krista Stegall ('Big Brother 2') have been named as judges for the 2001 Misss Teen USA Pageant, which airs Wednesday, Aug. 22, at 9 p.m. ET on CBS. CBS of course is the network home of both 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother.'
In case anyone is wondering, this is the week during which the producers have decided to skip the Head Of Household and eviction process (due to Justin's ejection earlier in the season.)
Krista continues to be a fool and totally miss the point -- what a wonderful mother she must be. Hopefully she'll soon realize how dumb she's coming across and just shut her mouth.
The action on "Big Brother 2" has become a little too racy for the 8 p.m. hour for the Tiffany network.
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter