Big Brother 11 News
Natalie Martinez got engaged during Sunday night's Big Brother eleventh-season broadcast, however it might have cost her a shot at the eleventh-season grand prize.
Jeff Schroeder tried to remove the target from his back, however he had already made too many enemies in the house.
Russell Kairouz became the eighth houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
CBS has planned a big party for Big Brother's eleventh-season finale.
Lydia Tavera became the seventh houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
Chima Simone still feels Russell Kairouz was responsible for bullying her and several other Big Brother houseguests, however she apparently regrets her choice of words in chastising him for it.
Chima Simone was expelled from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality series.
Although the details of her departure from the house still remain largely unexplained, Big Brother host Julie Chen says Chima Simone gave the show's producers no choice but to remove her from the competition.
Big Brother's eleventh season has unexpectedly lost another houseguest.
Jessie Godderz became the fifth houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during Thursday night's broadcast of the CBS reality show.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case