Big Brother 11 News
Natalie Martinez got engaged during Sunday night's Big Brother eleventh-season broadcast, however it might have cost her a shot at the eleventh-season grand prize.
Jeff Schroeder tried to remove the target from his back, however he had already made too many enemies in the house.
Russell Kairouz became the eighth houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
CBS has planned a big party for Big Brother's eleventh-season finale.
Lydia Tavera became the seventh houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
Chima Simone still feels Russell Kairouz was responsible for bullying her and several other Big Brother houseguests, however she apparently regrets her choice of words in chastising him for it.
Chima Simone was expelled from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality series.
Although the details of her departure from the house still remain largely unexplained, Big Brother host Julie Chen says Chima Simone gave the show's producers no choice but to remove her from the competition.
Big Brother's eleventh season has unexpectedly lost another houseguest.
Jessie Godderz became the fifth houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during Thursday night's broadcast of the CBS reality show.
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Olivia Caridi: Haters have made me stronger than ever but words still hurt and kill
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio meet on 'Famously Single' and are now dating
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"