Big Brother 10 News
Jessie Godderz was blindsided and became the fourth houseguest evicted from Big Brother's tenth season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
Angie Swindell became the third houseguest evicted from Big Brother's tenth season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
So much for Big Brother's tenth season taking a back-to-basics approach.
Big Brother is going to the dogs.
Steven Daigle found living in the Big Brother house more difficult than riding a bucking bronco.
Brian Hart packed three weeks worth of strategy into his first seven days in the Big Brother house, and he paid the price for it.
Big Brother's tenth-season houseguests selected the first Head of Household before they even moved into the house and had an opportunity to communicate during last night's premiere broadcast of the CBS reality series.
CBS has revealed the identities of the 13 houseguests who will be competing on Big Brother's tenth season, which will premiere Sunday, July 13 at 8PM ET/PT.
Big Brother is apparently going old school for its upcoming tenth season.
Although the Big Brother house is still occupied by the current season's final five houseguests, CBS has announced the long-running reality show's tenth season will premiere on Sunday, July 13 at 8PM ET/PT.
- Kim Kardashian: I'm willing to do anything for a natural childbirth, my baby is breech close to delivery
- 'Shahs of Sunset' couple Jessica Parido and Mike Shouhed divorcing after eight months
- June "Mama June" Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson admit to cheating scandal prior to 'Marriage Boot Camp' premiere
- Erin Andrews talks "comfy cozy" dates with boyfriend Jarret Stoll
- Chrissy Teigen denies 'FABLife' feud with Tyra Banks
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Carlos PenaVega and pro partner Witney Carson heading into finale
- British version of 'The Voice' "poached" from BBC by competing ITV network
- Kylie Jenner labels Instagram photo with boyfriend Tyga "Chaos"
- Kristin Cavallari welcomes third child, a daughter, with husband Jay Cutler