Being Bobby Brown News
Bobbi Kristina Brown has apparently wed her "stepbrother" Nick Gordon.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, has come a long way since she was hospitalized for an emotional breakdown following her mother's sudden death this past weekend.
Bobby Brown won't be banned from the invitation-only New Jersey funeral of his ex-wife Whitney Houston, a source close to Brown told ABC News.
Jennifer Hudson has acknowledged Whitney Houston's death has really taken a toll on her emotionally.
Whitney Houston died Saturday in Los Angeles at age 48 and the cause was under investigation, police said.
Singer Bobby Brown surprised music fans -- and his girlfriend -- by proposing on stage during the first night of Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Fla.
U.S. singer Bobby Brown claims in his forthcoming autobiography that he only started using cocaine after he met his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
A judge in California has rejected singer Bobby Brown's attempt to overturn the divorce terms laid out by his ex-wife, pop singer Whitney Houston.
Ex-'Being Bobby Brown' star Bobby Brown denies having heart attack
Grammy-winning U.S. R&B singer Bobby Brown still hopes to perform this weekend, even though he suffered a mild heart attack Tuesday.
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company