Being Bobby Brown News
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, has come a long way since she was hospitalized for an emotional breakdown following her mother's sudden death this past weekend.
Bobby Brown won't be banned from the invitation-only New Jersey funeral of his ex-wife Whitney Houston, a source close to Brown told ABC News.
Jennifer Hudson has acknowledged Whitney Houston's death has really taken a toll on her emotionally.
Whitney Houston died Saturday in Los Angeles at age 48 and the cause was under investigation, police said.
Singer Bobby Brown surprised music fans -- and his girlfriend -- by proposing on stage during the first night of Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Fla.
U.S. singer Bobby Brown claims in his forthcoming autobiography that he only started using cocaine after he met his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
A judge in California has rejected singer Bobby Brown's attempt to overturn the divorce terms laid out by his ex-wife, pop singer Whitney Houston.
Ex-'Being Bobby Brown' star Bobby Brown denies having heart attack
Grammy-winning U.S. R&B singer Bobby Brown still hopes to perform this weekend, even though he suffered a mild heart attack Tuesday.
Singer Bobby Brown was in a California court this week as he tries to gain legal custody of his 14-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted