Beg, Borrow & Deal 2 News
ESPN has announced that the second season of "Beg Borrow & Deal" will premiere on July 8, 2003.
Apparently Beg, Borrow and Deal was as popular with ESPN viewers as it was with summary writers on the RTW message boards. Hollywood Reporter reports that the series will be returning in fall 2003, for a run from Miami to Mount Rushmore.
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly leaked online by hackers
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing