Beg, Borrow & Deal 2 News
ESPN has announced that the second season of "Beg Borrow & Deal" will premiere on July 8, 2003.
Apparently Beg, Borrow and Deal was as popular with ESPN viewers as it was with summary writers on the RTW message boards. Hollywood Reporter reports that the series will be returning in fall 2003, for a run from Miami to Mount Rushmore.
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle