Beg, Borrow & Deal 2 News
ESPN has announced that the second season of "Beg Borrow & Deal" will premiere on July 8, 2003.
Apparently Beg, Borrow and Deal was as popular with ESPN viewers as it was with summary writers on the RTW message boards. Hollywood Reporter reports that the series will be returning in fall 2003, for a run from Miami to Mount Rushmore.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web