Beauty And The Geek News
Megan Hauserman has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
After a couple of poorly-received twists that changed the show's original concept and some subsequent big ratings drops, Beauty and the Geek will apparently find itself off the air after its currently-airing fifth season ends next month.
Randi's loud mouth and many opinions landed her in hot water.
The geeks received their makeovers and nobody was eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jonathan Prater feels he was backstabbed and betrayed by one of the beauties he thought he knew best.
None of the beauties selected Jonathan as a partner, and as a result the 26-year-old system administrator/technical consultant from Colfax, CA became the fourth contestant eliminated from Beauty and the Geek's fifth season during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Jillian Beyor volunteered herself to compete alongside the geeks and unknowingly had her fate taken away from her.
Beauty and the Geek's fifth-season cast was finally paired into the show's usual opposite-extreme couples -- but not before Jillian, a 22-year-old model from Northfield, NH who currently resides in Miami, FL, became the third contestant eliminated during Tuesday night's broadcast of The CW reality series.
Amber privately admitted she didn't learn anything as a Beauty and the Geek participant -- but it was a fact the other contestants still picked up on.
John English was disappointed to be sent home so soon but can't argue with the reasoning behind it.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba sizes up the season's finalists
- Kris Jenner reportedly not phased new boyfriend Corey Gamble is an alleged stalker and abuser
- Heidi Montag declares she's done with plastic surgery
- Kourtney Kardashian posts cryptic movie quote suggesting problems with Scott Disick
- Former 'American Idol' finalist James Durbin welcomes a daughter into the world
- Carrie Underwood wins at 2014 American Music Awards, Pharrell Williams leaves empty-handed