Beauty And The Geek 3 News
Megan Hauserman has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
The "gorgeous but academically impaired" women and "brilliant but socially challenged" men featured on the third season of The CW's Beauty and the Geek took part in a special reunion episode on Wednesday night that featured Nate and Jennylee being reunited, Cecille revealing she still hasn't changed and Mario telling viewers... he got married!?!
The past came back to haunt Cecille -- who cost Nate his share of the $250,000 grand prize -- as Megan and Scooter were crowned the winners of The CW's third season of Beauty and the Geek.
Nate and Jennylee's televised fling came to an abrupt end during Wednesday night's episode of Beauty and the Geek, as the final two couples who will compete for the $250,000 grand prize were revealed.
Nate and Jennylee finally locked lips during Wednesday night's episode of Beauty and the Geek and another couple was eliminated from the third season of The CW series.
The five remaining couples on the third season of The CW's Beauty and the Geek enjoyed some sun and fun in San Diego during Wednesday night's episode before another couple was eliminated from the reality competition.
Beauty and the Geek co-executive producer Jason Goldberg promised "big-time, unbelievable hookups" before the show's third season premiered early this month -- and now it looks like the show's cast will deliver.
The six remaining men received their long-awaited makeovers and the "blond gaggle" rid the competition of its final couple featuring a dark-haired female in last night's episode of The CW's Beauty and the Geek 3.
In a Survivor-esque episode, the "blond gaggle" of girls on The CW's Beauty and the Geek 3 made their presence known last night as they formed an alliance that sent the series' two remaining couples featuring dark-haired females to the elimination round.
Who says women don't like geeky guys? Last night's premiere of the third season of Beauty and the Geek on The CW got off to a strong start, drawing some of the reality show's best ratings ever and ranking as Wednesday night's top show among the Women 18-34 demographic.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'