Beauty And The Geek 2 News
Their individual team's fates on The WB's still-airing Beauty And The Geek 2 reality competition show might remain unknown, however the fate of Geek couple Wes Wilson and Cher Tenbush's budding romantic relationship (first shown in last week's fifth episode broadcast) isn't -- three months after the show's filming ended, the couple says they're still together.
The WB network announced Tuesday it will bring back its summer hit "Beauty and Geek," starting in January.
The WB has announced that it has ordered a second season of Beauty and the Geek, the currently airing reality series that has emerged as a summer hit for the reality-challenged network.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Lea Thompson and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev top leaderboard
- Kris Jenner formally files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"