Beauty And The Geek 2 News
Their individual team's fates on The WB's still-airing Beauty And The Geek 2 reality competition show might remain unknown, however the fate of Geek couple Wes Wilson and Cher Tenbush's budding romantic relationship (first shown in last week's fifth episode broadcast) isn't -- three months after the show's filming ended, the couple says they're still together.
The WB network announced Tuesday it will bring back its summer hit "Beauty and Geek," starting in January.
The WB has announced that it has ordered a second season of Beauty and the Geek, the currently airing reality series that has emerged as a summer hit for the reality-challenged network.
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E