Beauty And The Geek 2 News
Their individual team's fates on The WB's still-airing Beauty And The Geek 2 reality competition show might remain unknown, however the fate of Geek couple Wes Wilson and Cher Tenbush's budding romantic relationship (first shown in last week's fifth episode broadcast) isn't -- three months after the show's filming ended, the couple says they're still together.
The WB network announced Tuesday it will bring back its summer hit "Beauty and Geek," starting in January.
The WB has announced that it has ordered a second season of Beauty and the Geek, the currently airing reality series that has emerged as a summer hit for the reality-challenged network.
- Amber Rose: I felt "body shamed" by Julianne Hough on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kate Gosselin reveals 'Kate Plus 8' will return in 2017
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards becomes grandmother
- Blac Chyna publicly posts Rob Kardashian's phone number -- "How's that feel?"
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe