Bachelor Pad News
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's father is responsible for their daughter's suicide.
Gia Allemand's mom on her suicide: Gia wasn't depressed, her menstrual cycle put her in "a dark spot" and blurred her visionSeptember 10, 2013
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels her daughter's menstrual cycle, and not depression, pushed her over the edge and into committing suicide on August 12.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti has opened up about why she believes the former The Bachelor bachelorette called her on the phone to have a conversation in the dire moments leading up to her August 12 suicide.
Gia Allemand's suicide was reportedly sparked by her inability to cope with the idea of a breakup with Ryan Anderson, the man she had thought would give her what she wanted most in life.
Gia Allemand's funeral was held Thursday, giving family and friends of the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant the opportunity to say goodbye and pay their respects.
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
- Chad Johnson and Lace Morris have heated confrontation on 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After'
- Gigi Hadid and Stuart Weitzman team up to create "hiker-inspired, high-heel combat bootie"
- 'The Voice' advances 'Knockout' winners Billy Gilman, Courtney Harrell, Christian Cuevas and stolen artist Belle Jewel Lyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick