Bachelor Pad News
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
Gia Allemand is dead at age 29.
Gia Allemand's medical condition is allegedly extremely dire.
Gia Allemand has been hospitalized in critical condition in a hospital in New Orleans.
Bachelor Pad creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss has hinted that the show, which throws former The Bachelorette and The Bachelor contestants in the same house to compete for money and romantic dates, will return in the future despite this year's absence.
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly against joint custody of kids with Scott Disick, thinks he's a drunk mess
- Briston Palin announces sex of baby No. 2 on Instagram
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live' on November 7
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Alek Skarlatos and Emma Slater agree to a date -- What's the train hero got in mind?
- 'Playboy' magazine dropping nudity and getting a clean makeover next year
- 'The Voice' coaches narrow down teams as the "Battle Round" kicks off
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alexa PenaVega tops leaderboard with "Switch-Up" partner
- Alek Skarlatos reportedly suffers broken nose in 'Dancing with the Stars' rehearsal with Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's breakdancing brothers Ernest Phillip and Jin Lao talk (Part 1)