Bachelor Pad 3 News
Rachel Truehart talks more to Reality TV World about Bachelor Pad and dishes on some of her fellow contestants, including Nick Peterson and Michael Stagliano.
Nick Peterson wraps up his discussion of Bachelor Pad and his bold move to keep the show's $250,000 grand prize all to himself -- including whether he believes he'll be an outcast in the Bachelor family going forward.
Rachel Truehart talks Bachelor Pad, Michael Stagliano and Nick Peterson after walking away from the show without love or money -- including what the status of her relationship is now with Michael.
Nick Peterson, who claimed all of Bachelor Pad's third-season prize money, talks about the show and his decision to keep the money -- including whether he and Rachel have reconciled and become friends again.
Chris Harrison has admitted he couldn't believe Bachelor Pad's third-season champion Nick Peterson had the courage to drop his partner Rachel Truehart and claim the show's entire $250,000 grand prize for himself.
Bachelor Pad crowned Nick Peterson and Rachel Truehart its winning couple during Monday night's finale broadcast of the third season of The Bachelor reality franchise spinoff in which 15 former bachelor and bachelorettes and five "Super Fans" competed for a $250,000 cash prize.
Chris Harrison talk more about Bachelor Pad's third season and what viewers can expect to see unfold during Monday night's finale -- including whether Rachel Truehart's meltdown is a result of Jaclyn Swartz or Michael Stagliano's behavior.
Bachelor Pad's third season is coming to a close, as its finale episode will air Monday night on ABC and end with either Rachel Truehart and partner Nick Peterson or Chris Bukowski and partner Sarah Newlon being crowned the winning couple.
Bachelor Pad eliminated two pairs of contestants and determined its third-season's final two couples during Monday night's seventh episode of The Bachelor reality franchise spinoff.
Kalon McMahon continues to talk about his time on Bachelor Pad and how much it differed from his experience on The Bachelorette -- including what he had to say about Emily Maynard and Jef Holm's relationship.
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance
- Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': I'm torn, both Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson would be phenomenal
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)