Bachelor Pad 2 News
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
Gia Allemand is dead at age 29.
Gia Allemand's medical condition is allegedly extremely dire.
Gia Allemand has been hospitalized in critical condition in a hospital in New Orleans.
Kristin Chenoweth is apparently no longer shy about dating Jake Pavelka.
Jake Pavelka's dating strategy has apparently gone from playing to the cameras to hiding from them.
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See pics of Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Adriana Lima, Irana Shayk, Lily Aldridge, Stella Maxwell, Lais Ribeiro, Romee Strijd and many more!
- JoJo Fletcher: Jordan Rodgers and I talk about our wedding all the time!
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds shares precious baby photo
- 'The Bachelor's Becca Tilley confirms she's dating Robert Graham -- "He's amazing and patient with me"
- 'Mariah's World' premiere reveals Mariah Carey postponed wedding to James Packer before split
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- See who got married! (PHOTOS)
- Ryan Lochte chooses not to look at any of fiancee Kayla Rae Reid's 'Playboy' photos
- Courtney Harrell: I'm still questioning where 'The Voice' is going to take me, I'd love to see We McDonald win
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Willie Robertson's daughter, Rebecca Lo Robertson, marries John Reed Loflin in Mexico