Bachelor Pad 2 News
The Bachelor paid tribute to former cast member Gia Allemand, who committed suicide in August at age 29, during Sunday night's The Bachelor: Countdown to Juan Pablo special on ABC.
Jackie Gordon is officially a married woman.
Gia Allemand's boyfriend Ryan Anderson has broken his silence about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's August suicide.
Jake Pavelka has revealed he still had feelings for Gia Allemand and envisioned the possibility they could still end up together.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's father is responsible for their daughter's suicide.
Gia Allemand's mom on her suicide: Gia wasn't depressed, her menstrual cycle put her in "a dark spot" and blurred her visionSeptember 10, 2013
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels her daughter's menstrual cycle, and not depression, pushed her over the edge and into committing suicide on August 12.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti has opened up about why she believes the former The Bachelor bachelorette called her on the phone to have a conversation in the dire moments leading up to her August 12 suicide.
Gia Allemand's suicide was reportedly sparked by her inability to cope with the idea of a breakup with Ryan Anderson, the man she had thought would give her what she wanted most in life.
Gia Allemand's funeral was held Thursday, giving family and friends of the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant the opportunity to say goodbye and pay their respects.
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"
- Taylor Nolan -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce
- Savannah Chrisley: "Very scary" car accident has "put a lot of things into perspective"
- Blake Shelton calls Gwen Stefani the "hottest date" at People's Choice Awards
- Kristin Cavallari defends husband Jay Cutler against fat-shamers
- Corinne Olympios offended by GoFundMe account to "free" her nanny Raquel: "This isn't a joke anymore"
- Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasons
- People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer Lopez