Bachelor Pad 2 News
Gia Allemand's suicide was reportedly sparked by her inability to cope with the idea of a breakup with Ryan Anderson, the man she had thought would give her what she wanted most in life.
Gia Allemand's funeral was held Thursday, giving family and friends of the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant the opportunity to say goodbye and pay their respects.
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
Gia Allemand is dead at age 29.
Gia Allemand's medical condition is allegedly extremely dire.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)