Bachelor Pad 1 News
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
Gia Allemand is dead at age 29.
Gia Allemand's medical condition is allegedly extremely dire.
Gia Allemand has been hospitalized in critical condition in a hospital in New Orleans.
Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke have broken up after more than two years of dating.
Krisily Kennedy has announced she is bisexual.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30