Bachelor Pad 1 News
Gia Allemand's mom on her suicide: Gia wasn't depressed, her menstrual cycle put her in "a dark spot" and blurred her visionSeptember 10, 2013
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels her daughter's menstrual cycle, and not depression, pushed her over the edge and into committing suicide on August 12.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti has opened up about why she believes the former The Bachelor bachelorette called her on the phone to have a conversation in the dire moments leading up to her August 12 suicide.
Gia Allemand's suicide was reportedly sparked by her inability to cope with the idea of a breakup with Ryan Anderson, the man she had thought would give her what she wanted most in life.
Gia Allemand's funeral was held Thursday, giving family and friends of the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant the opportunity to say goodbye and pay their respects.
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"