Bachelor Pad 1 News
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
Gia Allemand is dead at age 29.
Gia Allemand's medical condition is allegedly extremely dire.
Gia Allemand has been hospitalized in critical condition in a hospital in New Orleans.
Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke have broken up after more than two years of dating.
- Chris Soules on 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: I was really disappointed, Whitney Bischoff was "bummed" to miss my final dance
- 'Ultimate Survival Alaska' star Jimmy Gojdics shot in his home, dies at age 69
- Bruce Jenner's biological children reportedly "despise" the Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson to choreograph Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's wedding dance
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson continue to dodge dating rumors
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: If I was feeling down, I'd get to perform onstage and just be in love with it
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson, Chris Soules and Witney Carson
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants