Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned