Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice