Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella