Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter