Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance