Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly dating businessman and 'The Profit' star Marcus Lemonis
- Gwen Stefani makes first public appearance since announcing divorce with Gavin Rossdale
- 'America's Next Top Model' sends Stefano Churchill packing
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner share similar pouts
- 'America's Got Talent' sends last seven acts through to semifinals
- 'Big Brother' HoH Austin Matelson keeps nominations the same after Vanessa Rousso wins Power of Veto
- 'The Bachelor's new star Ben Higgins turns to Sean Lowe for advice
- Jenelle Evans slams ex-fiance over Ashley Madison account