Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: We've come such a long way since our first kiss
- Nick Cannon welcomes baby boy, Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell
- Rachel Lindsay's family was candid when discussing race, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I really appreciated it
- Blac Chyna says she's lost 40 pounds since Dream's birth
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton is the "most incredible guy"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff expecting first child
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reportedly "single" after breakup with boyfriend Gary Anderson
- 'The Bachelor' broadcast schedule detailed by ABC -- Fantasy suite dates airing over two weeks
- Raven Gates -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I was head over heels but feared she wouldn't open up to me