Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'