Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Kristin Cavallari isn't interested in your fantasy football team
- Derek Hough happy to return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Joan Rivers' medical clinic's medical director reportedly fired
- 'Sons of Guns' star Stephanie Hayden stands by rape charge against father William Hayden, claims he molested her too
- Kendall Jenner posts upskirt photo on Instagram while bashing the photographer responsible for taking it
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' eliminates Zina Garrison and the Blue Team votes off Andrea Wilamowski
- Phil Robertson declares AIDS is God's punishment for gays
- New 'The Biggest Loser' trainers Jessie Pavelka and Jennifer Widerstrom: They hazed us a little bit but it's surreal
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's 'True Tori' reality series renewed by Lifetime