Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- 'The Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: I wanted to tell Shawn Booth "yes" I loved him, we had a "raw relationship"
- Mexico contestant pulls out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant
- Kylie Jenner moves into her own $2.7 million Calabasas mansion before she turns 18
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Shawn Booth's feud with Nick Viall is nowhere near over, We haven't seen the last of Ben Zorn
- NeNe Leakes announces she's quitting 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Two more Kaitlyn Bristowe suitors revealed as new 'Bachelor in Paradise' cast members
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' judges narrow 219 hopefuls into 36 Stage and 38 Street dancers during Vegas Callbacks