Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Stephen Fishbach talks (Part 1)
- 'The Voice's Madi Davis and Amy Vachal impress with original "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Bye, Bye, Bye" arrangements
- Blake Shelton" I'm thankful for Gwen Stefani "for tons of reasons"
- Bindi Irwin celebrates Thanksgiving with boyfriend Chandler Powell
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik hold hands amid dating rumors
- Khloe Kardashian visits Lamar Odom at medical center
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Ciera Eastin talks (Part 1)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reunite over Thanksgiving
- 'The Amazing Race' cuts "Mother and Son" Denise Williams and James Earl Corley