Average Joe 4 News
NBC has announced that nearly a year after it was first scheduled to air, the long-delayed fourth installment of its Average Joe reality will finally premiere on Tuesday, June 28 at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Summer 2005 reality programming.
NBC announced yesterday that it has begun casting for Average Jane, this fall's upcoming gender-twisted next installment of its popular Average Joe reality series.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that this fall's upcoming fourth installment of its Average Joe series will move from the program's previous Mondays at 10PM time period to Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
Still giddy over the success that its Average Joe reality show has had in improving the network's Monday nights at 10 PM ratings performance, NBC has announced that it is planning additional installments of the franchise, starting with a gender-reversed Plain Jane edition of the series which will premiere this fall.
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Why did 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC
- Nikki Ferrell lashes out at 'The Bachelor' haters: Your words hurt me, you should be ashamed!
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis fought the process the entire way
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis selects Nikki Ferrell as his final bachelorette and gives her a rose -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)