Average Joe 3: Adam Returns News
Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August.
So much for the idea that men would be less shallow than women on NBC's Average Joe.
"The Claws Come Out," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"To Twist or Not To Twist," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
"They shall come back, come back again..," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by Estee, is now available.
Who would have thought that the idea of watching a husky big toothed everyman search for love would prove more appealing to viewers than watching a beautiful raven haired bikini model and Miss USA runner-up do the same?
NBC has revealed the names and photos of the nineteen women who will be competing for the heart of original Average Joe series runner-up Adam Mesh in his upcoming Average Joe: Adam Returns series.
Anyone else getting a "Bachelor Bob" deja vu feeling? Apparently rejected Average Joe suitor Adam Mesh's "very happy" relationship with his new girlfriend has ended, because NBC has announced that Adam will be returning to the reality dating show scene for his own aptly titled Average Joe: Adam Returns reality series.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' White Collar "Masaya" Tribe votes off So Kim in premiere
- 'American Idol's Top 12 guys perform for votes and some rise above the pack
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst: The cast is the best yet, the three tribes live up to stereotypes
- 'The Amazing Race' host Phil Keoghan on new season: The format hasn't changed, it's not a dating show!
- 'The Bachelor' eliminees Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe weigh-in on which girl should win Chris Soules' heart