Average Joe 2: Hawaii News
Average Joe 2: Hawaii's roller coaster ratings ride continues. After watching its second episode ratings drop significantly from its already mediocre premiere numbers, the program roared back to post series highs in its third episode... only to now once again drop with the show's fourth episode.
"The Invasion Of The Jerks," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe 2: Hawaii, written by Howard Dean, has now been posted.
After last week's ratings we wondered if the significant ratings drop for the second episode of NBC's Average Joe 2: Hawaii was a harbinger of things to come, or whether the second installment of the series was just experiencing the same "bump in the road" ratings hiccup as the original series. It appears we now have an answer.
"Hawaii, Five No's," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's Average Joe 2: Hawaii, written by GuessItRains, has now been posted.
Is Average Joe 2 fated to become another Joe Millionaire 2-like ratings disappointment? Or is the second installment of the series just experiencing the same momentary ratings drop as the second episode of the first series? Only time will tell.
"The Island of Misfit Boys," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe 2: Hawaii, written by Lisapooh, has now been posted.
The initial ratings results from last night's Average Joe 2: Hawaii premiere are in, and although it doesn't look like the series is going to suffer a disastrous Joe Millionaire 2-like fate, it also appears the series will have its work cut out for it if it hopes to match the ratings of the original series.
Unlike some reality television producers, Average Joe executive producer Stuart Krasnow freely admits that he intentionally cast his show in such a way that the former beauty queens starring on it were faced with having to backup their pre-show claims that "looks aren't that important" or come off looking shallow or hypocritical -- and he makes no apologies for it.
In over three years of covering reality television, we've heard some whoppers from reality TV contestants over the years, but the hubris exhibited by Average Joe 2: Hawaii star Larissa Meek during her initial media interviews has been second to none.
Hot on the heels of its currently airing hit Average Joe series, NBC has announced that it will premiere Average Joe: Hawaii, the second installment of the series, on Monday, January 5 (10-11 PM ET).
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon