Average Joe 1
As part of their previously announced rebranding strategy that includes the addition of more reality-focused programming, GSN, the cable channel formerly known as Game Show Network, has announced that it has acquired the rebroadcast rights to NBC's Average Joe and Dog Eat Dog series. Full Story
"In Which They All Got What They Deserve," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of NBC's Average Joe, written by Bebo, has now been posted.
In the end, the 'Average Joes' were just ... average.
The series finale of Average Joe drew 17.4 million overall viewers and propelled NBC to its highest Adults 18-49 demographic rating with series programming in the Monday 9-11 PM ET slot in more than 10 years.
"Rich Man, Poor Man, Himbo, Jerk," our episode summary for Episode 5 of NBC's Average Joe, written by GuessItRains, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the December 1 penultimate episode of NBC's Average Joe set new series ratings highs, drawing 14.1 million overall viewers and a 7.2/18 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
"Jenny Jones Would be Proud," our episode summary for Episode 4 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Tiger Lily, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"WHAT’S MISSING?," our episode summary for Episode 3 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Angelfood, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The ratings for NBC's Monday, November 17 third episode of Average Joe are in, and there's both good news and bad news for the network. The good news is that the episode drew 700,000 more viewers than last week's second episode and its Adults 18-49 rating was up 15% over the prior week. The bad news that the numbers were still down significantly from the program's premiere.
"It's a long one...," our official summary of Episode 2 of NBC's Average Joe, written by MTW1961, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The second episode of NBC's Average Joe drew decent ratings for the evening of Monday, November 10, ranking third in its highly competitive time period (airing versus CBS' CSI: Miami and ABC's Monday Night Football), however in a potentially ominous development, the broadcast drew significantly fewer viewers than last week's premiere episode.
Does a double-standard apply when it comes to humiliating men versus women on a reality dating show? Or were the producers of NBC's Average Joe just more kind-hearted than those of other "twisted" dating shows such as FOX's Joe Millionaire? In an interview with Zap2It.com, Average Joe's producers explained that after witnessing the "depth of feeling" that existed among the show's average joes, they felt compelled to change the tone of the show -- including the manner in which series host Kathy Griffin interacted with the cast.
Taking a page from CBS's standard practice of repeating the premiere episode of its Survivor series, NBC has announced that it will air an encore broadcast of the first episode of its hit Average Joe series on Saturday, November 8 at 9 PM ET.
"Mrs. CinderFella," our official summary of Episode 1 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Guppin1234, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"
- Adam Levine reveals sex of baby on the way with wife Behati Prinsloo!
- 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott reportedly placed in chokehold after North Dakota bar fight
- Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian reunite in rare photo
- Kylie Jenner: I've paid for everything -- haven't had a dollar of Kris Jenner's money for five years
- Gigi Hadid parties with Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Zayn Malik and A-list celebs at huge 21st birthday bash
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Tia Mowry fights social media critic who calls her "fat" by tagging woman's employer
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski talks (Part 1)
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Adam Von Rothfelder and trainee Claudia "CC" Collazo eliminated
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden to appear on 'The Voice'
- 'American Grit' recap: Navy SEAL Rorke Denver's team loses Marc "The Machine" Lobliner
- Julia Sokolowski: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castaways Kyle Jason and Scott Pollard were "wonderful" and "not bullies at all"
- Kris Jenner to Kim Kardashian -- Don't dump on Rob, you were married for 72 days, that's f-cked up sh-t too!
- Parent company of 'American Idol's production company files for bankruptcy
- Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner launching swimwear line
- Drew Barrymore to narrate NBC's new 'First Dates' reality dating series
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski: I was salty when I found out Michele Fitzgerald betrayed me
- Alec Baldwin to host ABC's 'Match Game' revival
- Caitlyn Jenner takes Donald Trump up on Trump Tower women's restroom offer
- Scott Disick spotted with Australian blonde model Megan Blake Irwin, sparks dating rumors
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' recap: Julia Sokolowski voted out after Michele Fitzgerald betrays her
- Kim Kardashian reportedly behind Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna reconciliation