Average Joe 1
As part of their previously announced rebranding strategy that includes the addition of more reality-focused programming, GSN, the cable channel formerly known as Game Show Network, has announced that it has acquired the rebroadcast rights to NBC's Average Joe and Dog Eat Dog series. Full Story
"In Which They All Got What They Deserve," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of NBC's Average Joe, written by Bebo, has now been posted.
In the end, the 'Average Joes' were just ... average.
The series finale of Average Joe drew 17.4 million overall viewers and propelled NBC to its highest Adults 18-49 demographic rating with series programming in the Monday 9-11 PM ET slot in more than 10 years.
"Rich Man, Poor Man, Himbo, Jerk," our episode summary for Episode 5 of NBC's Average Joe, written by GuessItRains, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the December 1 penultimate episode of NBC's Average Joe set new series ratings highs, drawing 14.1 million overall viewers and a 7.2/18 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
"Jenny Jones Would be Proud," our episode summary for Episode 4 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Tiger Lily, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"WHAT’S MISSING?," our episode summary for Episode 3 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Angelfood, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The ratings for NBC's Monday, November 17 third episode of Average Joe are in, and there's both good news and bad news for the network. The good news is that the episode drew 700,000 more viewers than last week's second episode and its Adults 18-49 rating was up 15% over the prior week. The bad news that the numbers were still down significantly from the program's premiere.
"It's a long one...," our official summary of Episode 2 of NBC's Average Joe, written by MTW1961, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The second episode of NBC's Average Joe drew decent ratings for the evening of Monday, November 10, ranking third in its highly competitive time period (airing versus CBS' CSI: Miami and ABC's Monday Night Football), however in a potentially ominous development, the broadcast drew significantly fewer viewers than last week's premiere episode.
Does a double-standard apply when it comes to humiliating men versus women on a reality dating show? Or were the producers of NBC's Average Joe just more kind-hearted than those of other "twisted" dating shows such as FOX's Joe Millionaire? In an interview with Zap2It.com, Average Joe's producers explained that after witnessing the "depth of feeling" that existed among the show's average joes, they felt compelled to change the tone of the show -- including the manner in which series host Kathy Griffin interacted with the cast.
Taking a page from CBS's standard practice of repeating the premiere episode of its Survivor series, NBC has announced that it will air an encore broadcast of the first episode of its hit Average Joe series on Saturday, November 8 at 9 PM ET.
"Mrs. CinderFella," our official summary of Episode 1 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Guppin1234, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- Amber Rose: I felt "body shamed" by Julianne Hough on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kate Gosselin reveals 'Kate Plus 8' will return in 2017
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards becomes grandmother
- Blac Chyna publicly posts Rob Kardashian's phone number -- "How's that feel?"
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity