Average Joe 1
As part of their previously announced rebranding strategy that includes the addition of more reality-focused programming, GSN, the cable channel formerly known as Game Show Network, has announced that it has acquired the rebroadcast rights to NBC's Average Joe and Dog Eat Dog series. Full Story
"In Which They All Got What They Deserve," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of NBC's Average Joe, written by Bebo, has now been posted.
In the end, the 'Average Joes' were just ... average.
The series finale of Average Joe drew 17.4 million overall viewers and propelled NBC to its highest Adults 18-49 demographic rating with series programming in the Monday 9-11 PM ET slot in more than 10 years.
"Rich Man, Poor Man, Himbo, Jerk," our episode summary for Episode 5 of NBC's Average Joe, written by GuessItRains, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the December 1 penultimate episode of NBC's Average Joe set new series ratings highs, drawing 14.1 million overall viewers and a 7.2/18 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
"Jenny Jones Would be Proud," our episode summary for Episode 4 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Tiger Lily, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"WHAT’S MISSING?," our episode summary for Episode 3 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Angelfood, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The ratings for NBC's Monday, November 17 third episode of Average Joe are in, and there's both good news and bad news for the network. The good news is that the episode drew 700,000 more viewers than last week's second episode and its Adults 18-49 rating was up 15% over the prior week. The bad news that the numbers were still down significantly from the program's premiere.
"It's a long one...," our official summary of Episode 2 of NBC's Average Joe, written by MTW1961, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The second episode of NBC's Average Joe drew decent ratings for the evening of Monday, November 10, ranking third in its highly competitive time period (airing versus CBS' CSI: Miami and ABC's Monday Night Football), however in a potentially ominous development, the broadcast drew significantly fewer viewers than last week's premiere episode.
Does a double-standard apply when it comes to humiliating men versus women on a reality dating show? Or were the producers of NBC's Average Joe just more kind-hearted than those of other "twisted" dating shows such as FOX's Joe Millionaire? In an interview with Zap2It.com, Average Joe's producers explained that after witnessing the "depth of feeling" that existed among the show's average joes, they felt compelled to change the tone of the show -- including the manner in which series host Kathy Griffin interacted with the cast.
Taking a page from CBS's standard practice of repeating the premiere episode of its Survivor series, NBC has announced that it will air an encore broadcast of the first episode of its hit Average Joe series on Saturday, November 8 at 9 PM ET.
"Mrs. CinderFella," our official summary of Episode 1 of NBC's Average Joe, written by Guppin1234, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Love & Hip-Hop' star Erica Mena announces engagement to rapper Shad "Bow Wow" Moss
- 'Fashion Police' to return and continue without Joan Rivers, E! confirms
- 'Little People, Big World' star Jeremy Roloff marries Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Mariah Carey reportedly spending time with Brett Ratner after Nick Cannon split
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Vanessa Hayden and the Red Team votes off Emmy Lou Munoz
- Kendra Wilkinson confronts Hank Baskett about cheating scandal
- 'The Voice' coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton lip-synch battle Jimmy Fallon
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Caleb Reynolds and determine Final 3
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns magician Mat Franco its ninth-season winner