Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? News
Beginning next year, viewers will reportedly have more opportunities to test their knowledge against elementary-aged students.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Clay Aiken and Kellie Pickler won't be able to sing their way out of this one.
Fox has announced new episodes of Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? will air on both Thursday and Friday nights this fall, beginning with a special two-hour episode on Thursday, September 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?, a new Mark Burnett game show that will test "the lack of knowledge" of adults by seeing how much they've forgotten since elementary school, will premiere with half-hour post-American Idol episodes on Tuesday, February 27 and Wednesday, February 28 at 9:30PM ET/PT.
- Derek Hough and Julianne Hough reportedly returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' fall season
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers -- Who gets engaged? Who splits? Which couple quits the show?
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again