Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? News
Beginning next year, viewers will reportedly have more opportunities to test their knowledge against elementary-aged students.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Clay Aiken and Kellie Pickler won't be able to sing their way out of this one.
Fox has announced new episodes of Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? will air on both Thursday and Friday nights this fall, beginning with a special two-hour episode on Thursday, September 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?, a new Mark Burnett game show that will test "the lack of knowledge" of adults by seeing how much they've forgotten since elementary school, will premiere with half-hour post-American Idol episodes on Tuesday, February 27 and Wednesday, February 28 at 9:30PM ET/PT.
- Derek Hough talks condition and whether he can perform on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kardashian/Jenner family supports Bruce Jenner on social media but Kris Jenner's sincerity gets attacked
- E! announces Bruce Jenner's reality series as a transgender woman will debut July 26
- Bruce Jenner reveals which children took his desire to become a woman the hardest and the best
- 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon survive non-elimination leg
- Bruce Jenner comes out as a woman for the first time, reveals all details of current gender transition
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards reportedly enters rehab for alcoholism
- Linda Thompson addresses Bruce Jenner's gender transition
- Kim Kardashian West supports Bruce Jenner on 'Today' show