Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? News
Beginning next year, viewers will reportedly have more opportunities to test their knowledge against elementary-aged students.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Clay Aiken and Kellie Pickler won't be able to sing their way out of this one.
Fox has announced new episodes of Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? will air on both Thursday and Friday nights this fall, beginning with a special two-hour episode on Thursday, September 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?, a new Mark Burnett game show that will test "the lack of knowledge" of adults by seeing how much they've forgotten since elementary school, will premiere with half-hour post-American Idol episodes on Tuesday, February 27 and Wednesday, February 28 at 9:30PM ET/PT.
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"