Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? News
Beginning next year, viewers will reportedly have more opportunities to test their knowledge against elementary-aged students.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Clay Aiken and Kellie Pickler won't be able to sing their way out of this one.
Fox has announced new episodes of Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? will air on both Thursday and Friday nights this fall, beginning with a special two-hour episode on Thursday, September 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?, a new Mark Burnett game show that will test "the lack of knowledge" of adults by seeing how much they've forgotten since elementary school, will premiere with half-hour post-American Idol episodes on Tuesday, February 27 and Wednesday, February 28 at 9:30PM ET/PT.
- 'Big Brother's new "Battle Back" competition twist to air as Friday-night special at end of July
- Corey Brooks -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Jessica Simpson celebrates son Ace's 3rd birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' to feature Josh Murray love match with one of Ben Higgins' bachelorettes
- 'Big Brother' recap: Jozea Flores evicted as Julie Chen explains new "Battle Back" competition
- 'Married at First Sight' to premiere Season 4 on FYI in July, feature two new experts