Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations News
Guy Fieri is feuding with fellow celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain because he's clearly tired of being the butt of Bourdain's mean-spirited jokes.
Anthony Bourdain is leaving Food Network's Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations after eight seasons to serve as the host of a new weekend food and travel program for CNN.
Travel Channel announced the fourth season of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, which follows the chef and author as he explores the culture and cuisine of various places throughout the world, will premiere on Monday, January 7 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter