America's Next Top Model 8 News
Jael Strauss is returning to television in a manner she presumably never envisioned.
The Tyra Banks Show announced on Thursday that it has created a reality-series-within-a-show named Modelville, which will premiere on the talk show's October 8 broadcast.
The damage may be irreversible, but Jael Strauss is apparently moving forward after provocative pictures she posed for were published without permission.
'Top Model 8' winner Jaslene Gonzalez named abuse spokeswoman
Jael Strauss is comfortable with her body but apparently has an issue with provocative pictures she posed for being published without permission.
The road Jaslene Gonzalez traveled to become America's Next Top Model's eighth season winner was apparently a long one, as she had to overcome an abusive relationship prior to conquering the catwalk.
Jaslene Gonzalez, 20-year-old online college admissions advisor from Chicago, IL, was crowned America's Next Top Model during last night's finale of the eighth cycle of the popular The CW reality series.
The claws came out during last night's penultimate episode of America's Next Top Model's eighth season, as the four remaining runway wannabes were forced to evaluate each other at the judges' panel following a challenge and photo shoot that had them connecting with Australia's tribal past. In the end, Dionne Walters, a 20-year-old college student from Montgomery, AL, became the tenth girl sent packing from the competition.
This time the judging panel is dead wrong in eliminating Brittany because five Australian designers did not like her personality. Personality is something that can be changed. Having a natural ability to consistently take great photos is something that money or a workshop cannot buy. Maybe the panel felt that she would not make any money for the show or anywhere in the world if she won the competition.
The five remaining runway wannabes competing on the eighth season of America's Next Top Model continued to learn aspects of the modeling industry beyond the catwalk during Wednesday night's broadcast of The CW reality show. In the end, Brittany Hatch, a 21-year-old bartender from Savannah, GA, found out firsthand that a pretty face and fabulous frames does not a model make, as she became the ninth girl sent packing.
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- America's Next Top Model 23
- America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls 3
- America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls 2
- America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls
- America's Next Top Model: College Edition
- America's Next Top Model 18
- America's Next Top Model 17
- America's Next Top Model 16
- America's Next Top Model 15
- America's Next Top Model 14
- America's Next Top Model 13
- America's Next Top Model 12
- America's Next Top Model 11
- America's Next Top Model 10
- America's Next Top Model 9
- America's Next Top Model 8
- America's Next Top Model 7
- America's Next Top Model 6
- America's Next Top Model 5
- America's Next Top Model 4
- America's Next Top Model 3
- America's Next Top Model 2
- America's Next Top Model 1