America's Next Top Model 8 News
Jael Strauss is returning to television in a manner she presumably never envisioned.
The Tyra Banks Show announced on Thursday that it has created a reality-series-within-a-show named Modelville, which will premiere on the talk show's October 8 broadcast.
The damage may be irreversible, but Jael Strauss is apparently moving forward after provocative pictures she posed for were published without permission.
'Top Model 8' winner Jaslene Gonzalez named abuse spokeswoman
Jael Strauss is comfortable with her body but apparently has an issue with provocative pictures she posed for being published without permission.
The road Jaslene Gonzalez traveled to become America's Next Top Model's eighth season winner was apparently a long one, as she had to overcome an abusive relationship prior to conquering the catwalk.
Jaslene Gonzalez, 20-year-old online college admissions advisor from Chicago, IL, was crowned America's Next Top Model during last night's finale of the eighth cycle of the popular The CW reality series.
The claws came out during last night's penultimate episode of America's Next Top Model's eighth season, as the four remaining runway wannabes were forced to evaluate each other at the judges' panel following a challenge and photo shoot that had them connecting with Australia's tribal past. In the end, Dionne Walters, a 20-year-old college student from Montgomery, AL, became the tenth girl sent packing from the competition.
This time the judging panel is dead wrong in eliminating Brittany because five Australian designers did not like her personality. Personality is something that can be changed. Having a natural ability to consistently take great photos is something that money or a workshop cannot buy. Maybe the panel felt that she would not make any money for the show or anywhere in the world if she won the competition.
The five remaining runway wannabes competing on the eighth season of America's Next Top Model continued to learn aspects of the modeling industry beyond the catwalk during Wednesday night's broadcast of The CW reality show. In the end, Brittany Hatch, a 21-year-old bartender from Savannah, GA, found out firsthand that a pretty face and fabulous frames does not a model make, as she became the ninth girl sent packing.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30
- America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls
- America's Next Top Model: College Edition
- America's Next Top Model 18
- America's Next Top Model 17
- America's Next Top Model 16
- America's Next Top Model 15
- America's Next Top Model 14
- America's Next Top Model 13
- America's Next Top Model 12
- America's Next Top Model 11
- America's Next Top Model 10
- America's Next Top Model 9
- America's Next Top Model 8
- America's Next Top Model 7
- America's Next Top Model 6
- America's Next Top Model 5
- America's Next Top Model 4
- America's Next Top Model 3
- America's Next Top Model 2
- America's Next Top Model 1