America's Got Talent 2
Actor and television personality David Hasselhoff has been treated for alcohol poisoning at a Los Angeles hospital, TMZ.com said Wednesday. Full Story
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne planning to auction homes contents
Simon Cowell is accustomed to ruining dreams, not saving lives. However the American Idol judge did just that during a Saturday night broadcast of Britain's The X Factor reality competition series following contestant Jacqui Gray's rendition of "Something Inside So Strong."
'Talent' judge David Hasselhoff accepts libel damages from tabloid
Terry Fator, a 42-year-old singing ventriloquist from Dallas, TX, was revealed to be America's Got Talent's second-season champion during last night's live finale broadcast of the NBC reality talent competition.
America's Got Talent revealed its Top 4 second-season finalists during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality competition series.
America's Got Talent revealed the remaining five members of its Top 10 second-season finalists during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality competition series.
NBC's America's Got Talent reality competition series has revealed the Top 20 second-season semifinalists who will now compete for the home-viewing audience to claim the show's $1 million grand prize.
For the first time this summer, reality shows finished both first and second in the week's viewership rankings.
Actor David Hasselhoff has received primary custody of his two teenage daughters.
Apparently the friction between judges Sharon Osbourne and Piers Morgan displayed during Tuesday night's second-season premiere of America's Got Talent wasn't just for the show's cameras.
The Summer 2007 programming season may still be young, but so far, America's Got Talent's second season premiere is on top.
For new host Jerry Springer, America's Got Talent represents a return to television's past.
Actor-singer David Hasselhoff has regained parental rights Monday, after agreeing in a Los Angeles courtroom to be tested for alcohol three times weekly.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg