America's Got Talent 1 News
Organizers of the Wimbledon tennis tournament in London Wednesday denied media reports that actor David Hasselhoff was ejected for being drunk.
"Hungry Freaks, Daddy," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
NBC's "America's Got Talent," hosted by Regis Philbin, had the second-highest number of viewers of any original entertainment program so far this summer.
"Let the Freakshow Begin," our episode summary for the first episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
NBC has announced that Brandy, David Hasselhoff, and Piers Morgan will serve as the three-person judging panel for America's Got Talent, the network's new Simon Cowell-created reality talent competition that will premiere on Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour broadcast.
NBC has announced that Regis Philbin, the former host of the ABC Who Wants to Be a Millionaire series that sparked the massive growth of unscripted primetime television programming, will serve as the host of America’s Got Talent, the new Simon Cowell-created reality talent competition that NBC will air this summer.
"American Idol" host and "American Inventor" producer Simon Cowell is about to bring another reality competition to U.S. TV.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee