America's Got Talent 1 News
Organizers of the Wimbledon tennis tournament in London Wednesday denied media reports that actor David Hasselhoff was ejected for being drunk.
"Hungry Freaks, Daddy," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
NBC's "America's Got Talent," hosted by Regis Philbin, had the second-highest number of viewers of any original entertainment program so far this summer.
"Let the Freakshow Begin," our episode summary for the first episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
NBC has announced that Brandy, David Hasselhoff, and Piers Morgan will serve as the three-person judging panel for America's Got Talent, the network's new Simon Cowell-created reality talent competition that will premiere on Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour broadcast.
NBC has announced that Regis Philbin, the former host of the ABC Who Wants to Be a Millionaire series that sparked the massive growth of unscripted primetime television programming, will serve as the host of America’s Got Talent, the new Simon Cowell-created reality talent competition that NBC will air this summer.
"American Idol" host and "American Inventor" producer Simon Cowell is about to bring another reality competition to U.S. TV.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case