America's Got Talent 1 News
The Los Angeles City Attorney has decided not to file vehicular manslaughter charges against singer Brandy Norwood in connection with a 2006 car crash.
A second wrongful death lawsuit has been against singer Brandy in connection with a fatal car crash in Los Angeles in December.
Accusations of drug abuse and venomous fights livened up the divorce documents filed in Los Angeles by actor David Hasselhoff.
Divorce lawyers told a Los Angeles judge this week a settlement could be reached soon between actor David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach.
The first winner of NBC's "America's Got Talent" contest is Bianca Ryan, an 11-year-old singer from Philadelphia, who took the show's $1 million prize.
Rapper Ice-T's confident enough of his ability that he has said he could teach David Hasselhoff to rap, the catch being it would cost Hasselhoff $5 million.
"America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff dominated Club Vegas' VIP section, appearing at the Orange County, Calif., nightclub as a favor for a fellow actor, TMZ.com said.
The same day that "America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff finalized his messy divorce from actress Pamela Bach, he was banned from a flight in England for being intoxicated.
"America's Got Talent" judge Piers Morgan brought a 12-year-old to tears in the Los Angeles studio, saying he should dump his older brother from the act.
"Something's Not Right," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke