America's Got Talent 1 News
The Los Angeles City Attorney has decided not to file vehicular manslaughter charges against singer Brandy Norwood in connection with a 2006 car crash.
A second wrongful death lawsuit has been against singer Brandy in connection with a fatal car crash in Los Angeles in December.
Accusations of drug abuse and venomous fights livened up the divorce documents filed in Los Angeles by actor David Hasselhoff.
Divorce lawyers told a Los Angeles judge this week a settlement could be reached soon between actor David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach.
The first winner of NBC's "America's Got Talent" contest is Bianca Ryan, an 11-year-old singer from Philadelphia, who took the show's $1 million prize.
Rapper Ice-T's confident enough of his ability that he has said he could teach David Hasselhoff to rap, the catch being it would cost Hasselhoff $5 million.
"America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff dominated Club Vegas' VIP section, appearing at the Orange County, Calif., nightclub as a favor for a fellow actor, TMZ.com said.
The same day that "America's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff finalized his messy divorce from actress Pamela Bach, he was banned from a flight in England for being intoxicated.
"America's Got Talent" judge Piers Morgan brought a 12-year-old to tears in the Los Angeles studio, saying he should dump his older brother from the act.
"Something's Not Right," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's America's Got Talent series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce